The St. Louis Karting Association Announces It’s 2003 Racing Schedule

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
The St. Louis Karting Association has just announced a full season of events at their new track at Missouri’s “Thunder Valley” I-55 Raceway Park, in Pevely MO. This full season of events has something for everyone from our 11 race club sprint series, a four race regional shootout series, to a five race oval series, to our very first “Kid Kart” Nationals.

This mid-summer kid kart event will be a full weekend of racing and activity for the rising stars of tomorrow. Our five race oval series will spotlight our 1/5th mile tri-oval and allow some of the oval racers a chance to try something new. This 2003 season will also have a series within a series as Illinois Mid-states kart club and the SLKA face off in a four race series call the Gateway Sprint Series with two of the races in Springfield and two at our I-55 facility. All SLKA races follow most all of the WKA rules with a few club exceptions. Information on any and all of the above series can be found on our web site at www.slka.net and contact any or all of the club contacts.

SLKA Club Races
April 5/6
April 26/27
May 17/18
June 7/8
June 28/29
July 19/20
Aug 2/3 Kid-Kart Nationals
Aug 23/24
Sept 6/7
Sept 20/21
Oct 4/5