The STL Cardinals?

04tobin

04Tobin
Can they pull it off or not? who has the answer to this:confused:

Momentum & adrenaline are what the playoffs are all about.....

I don't think the Astros were a better team last year, but they were hitting on all cylinders at the time of the playoffs.....

GO REDBIRDS!!!!!

Momentum?

What momentum would that be? The end of the regular season was almost one of the worst streaks and falls from the top ever in Major league history. I hardly call that momentum! The team has pitched well and received the timely hits in their wins!

GO CARDS!

I used to be a die hard Card fan but after the last two years of :eek: !

But hey! maybe they will pull it off but don't hold your breath. They have done alot better than i figured they would.:confused:

When it comes to the cardinals your not allowed to be a fair weather fan. Rams, yes, blues, who cares. Cardinals are different, they're either in your blood or not. Realisticly speaking the cards have a better than average chance in this game, it just depends if they can hit a lefty tonight, which they havnt thus far.

Blues.who cares!!!!!! That's nice. The Blues don't need fairweather fans like you anyway. :D

Oliver Perez is pitching on short rest. He's going down tonight.

GO REDBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oliver perez is an erratic lefty at best! I mean for god's sake, the Mets sent him to AAA ball for a reason when they aquired him! If we cannot shell this guy tonight then we do not deserve a chance at the Tigers!

GO CARDS!!!!

I think the pitching has been great, but if you look back through the stats for the last 12 games, they have stranded a staggering amount of people on base. Alot of bases loaded with no out and leave those people stranded. Quit swinging for the fence and just move runners.

Moron, a couple of post ago you said "the Mets were the better team" And now "what a game" So it's a good game when your team loses, or are you just another one of those people in here who post, just to have a say? If your gonna say something at least have a point.

The point is Joker! the Cards r lucky to be where they r right now they should't of made it past the Padres:mad: Look at there record they ****!
They r playing really good right now and last nights game was a good game, thats what my point was so get off:eek:

But don't worry Detroit will kill them! they won't be able to hit a 103mph fast ball!

You got anything else to say.

Back