"The Talker Guy" making a great night of racing even better!

Pit Daddy

How many other Dirt track fantics think each weekend we are not only treated to some of the finest on-track cars and drivers, but also think The Talker Guy, adds to the program? Mike, you make yellow flags less boring.

Pit Daddy

We are definitely blessed to have a wonderful person as Mike at the Mic. Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do.

You know.... That was kinda dumb considering last time i did something like this it started that whole sheep thing!

Did he die? I suggest a memorial race.

Ak

Oh well, with all the good racers we've lost, I guess the good lord needed a good announcer for the track in heaven. Hope he isn't too disappointed that the Hooter's girls will probably be over dressed up there! :( lol

He is one of the best. I like Doug and Don at Tri City............Talker was awesome when we went to Belleville. Truly blessed to have some guys who know how to use the mic and make racing nites move right along.

I have to say Mike is definitely the tops in his field. Hope he continues announcing for many years to come.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kudos. Dirt track announcing is a great job. I have fun doing what I do at both tracks every weekend we race. And when it's no longer fun, I'll hang up my microphone and spend my nights at the track harassing people in the pits and grandstands, especially the 50/50 girls. I may even apply for membership to the "Zesty Boy" Club......if my doctor says my liver can take the punishment. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't see that happening soon so it's me or ear-plugs. I'll never admit to being perfect!

Enjoy racing.

TTG/MM

P.S. - AK is on new medication.

Back