The Tri-City Dust Bowl

racing_fan2

racing_fan2
Kevin and Tammy, do you think it would be possible to put some water on pit road entrance??? And maybe a little water on the infield from about turn four to the pit exit where the cars cut across the infield? Sitting in the stands eating dirt all night is sure getting old and is not fun.

Thanks

you got to be kidding right? I sat at the top of the stands and twice the watter truck was out in the outer parking lot laying water on the ground and on the infield filling the truck back up with water. How could you have missed that? With all the crashes you must have had time to see the water truck refill time and time again. Ya there was dust but for the love of god it's a dirt track.

you got to be kidding right? I sat at the top of the stands and twice the watter truck was out in the outer parking lot laying water on the ground and on the infield filling the truck back up with water. How could you have missed that? With all the crashes you must have had time to see the water truck refill time and time again. Ya there was dust but for the love of god it's a dirt track.

I saw the same thing that you saw....but did you see any water go on the on the pit road? NO...or on the infield...NO

Whos cares about the outter parking lot...the wind was blowing that dirt to the north away from the grand stands....get a grip!!!

During hot laps officials saw how bad the dust was. The water truck was dispatched to the outer pit area, infield and outer pit lane entry. If you were there for hot laps, you would have seen this. Water was also put on the scale and victory lane section all night long.

Back