The VERN

jjnil

Mr Dearing is posting on FB and Twitter with updates.
Jimmy Dearing mt. vernon: 16 late models, 16 crates, 23 mods, 12 sportsman, 24 hornets

Lm feature: kloos, r. melvin, feger, pierce, salter, mcbride
Crate feature: a. heck, pierce, oller, martintoni, britton emling
Mod feature: harrison, demoss, simmons, mevert, jolly, wengler, gilpin

ohsomthin Cole did not get taken out he had car trouble the car had some wires burnt going into 3 & 4
I talk to him after the heat

Horrible track. No passing. They had a 45 minute intermission and did no track work. Features was really boring except the crates.

Hey Bussy if you stick your nose under my car its ok especially when your the best at the low groove but when the nose goes up into the left rear wheel and spins my car well call it burnt wires.... but sometimes a nice responce is better ...thats whats makes Kevin professional and the fact that it isnt his car just better to check the damage ...It may have had some wires burn I dont know but the wires didnt get the left rear moved to the wall. or the right front of the other car damaged ya think? I believe the wire damage was probably after the fact but what ultimatly finished the heat for cole And the track crew took a intermission too that was the sad thing . I havent watched a race in a long time but I now seee why they camplain about the flagman Dad calls him Jack-a-lap cause he always makes you go 1 more lap LOL!!! and some races start at entry in turn 3 and some at the pole in 4 wow? also some of the poll cars start the race and some of the second row ? and still why do cars keep gettin pounded in the rear after the checkered flag as they go to off the track? He threatens the black flag in every drivers meeting but i dont think he sees all the colors of those flags. People sittin behind me said he must have had the flags on the right side of his instead of the left.. And I think i wouldnt be texting from the flagstand even on a caution huh?

Lenny you get this way again let me know I will bring ya a new nose kinda looked like the flyin nun a lady behind me said LOL

Tommy I am not starting anything just what Keven said to me he said the car quit going into 3 & 4 before Rodney hit him

well you pointed out who hit who maybe thats why the other car drifter up the track huh? It was just sad that one of the three guys to give Rodney a run lost out . I know its not Kevins car and That does make a differance too would have been a great heatrace dont ya think? Wiring is not somthing you normally work on either. Shame that heat race would have been as good as the feature,,, Probably why Rodney closed on him so fast ,Kevins car had quit

musta been a full moon,the guy in the 14 car started at my left rear,drove up the side of my car ,over my left front and ended up as a hood ornament all the while i was up against the wall,,and then he wanted to fight,,

He went in three way over his head with a car looked like it was setup for Bond county the way it was comin around ...I thought he wanted to punch a mirror way he got out of the car ,,,last time i seen that happen the hood ornament got rolled couple times Great job Lenny not tossin his car would not have been a couple more feet Wow

lenny what about 2 laps before when u spun me drive me clean i wlll drive u clean drive me dirty and i will get dirty

the first deal was just that,a racing deal,you came down and i pushed up,i even tried to signal to you to let you know it was not intentional..the last deal was all your doing,your car was faster,i was not going to fight for last place and i was up against the wall,you started at my left rear tire and drove down the left side of my car,if you would have just lifted our cars would have came apart and you could have went on..ohsomthing is right,i lifted,i could have easly got you on your lid but i have learned after 45 years doing this stuff to respect other drivers equipment...i hope any damage to your car was minor,mine was all sheet metal and i ran b-vill last night and highland tonight...i hold no bad feelings twords you,,come to browns town friday,i will do my best to race ya hard BUT clean n after the races i will buy ya a beer...........lenny garson

same here no hard feelings going camping this weekendbut i will take u up on that offer some time i will admit i lost my cool

Back