The Wolf Returns

Thewolf_5

run with "the wolf"
New State of the Arts Chassis. Santa's Present.....

Really cool nose

Thanks for posting the picture.....Since they won't let us run rearview mirrors, thats probably the only time i'll get to see it!:D :D :D Wes

nose

hey i like the taurus nose wolf,is it a 2003?i ordered the 1999 taurus nose,just to be diffrent-

thanks guys

thanks for the comments. you all know the hard work that go's in to one of these race cars. shannon, i origanally was wanting a 1999 nose but chris ordered the new 2003 model. i think the style your getting will work alot better. if you want some help putting it together i'm only a phone call away. bob, i have those mirrors on there so i can watch you behind me. #5 the wolf

Dave,
Is that the Pinto I sold you? It looks great . Ugene ( the guy I got it from) will like what you have done with it.
The Mini-Pinto is comming along nice also.
Marty Boyer #52

looks good man. A coat of paint and that will be the 2004 RAMS car show award. hehe

I started painting mine today.

The new vynil

I lost the DART HEAT account, to much contversy for the Corporate Headquarters to handle. Sorry Misley this is the one with the RANS plug.

Lookin' Great Wolf......

will you put a Taurus nose on it also?
Papa Wolf will look really cool cruisin chicks @ the Sonic
in Farmington!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Dave, who is Misley?

Who is Misley?

Misley is Millsey, but in Latin. Old style Latin, not used in a long time in the Catholic Church or Italy. I got it from a book about three girls who on saturday night didn't have a place to go. What can I say. "I've said to much."

Is this Wolf guy gay?

I'm kinda unsure of this Wolf guy. He cross dresses and paints his cars pinkish....... Oooooh Laa Laa....

is he gay?

Aunt J-emina, thems pretty strong words! Around these parts we take our ministock racing SERIOUS! AND OUR DRIVERS ARE NOT GAY! Now you waddle back in the kitchen and wip up some hot cakes............ leave the woolf alone:mad:

Back