There will be NO make-up for rained-out June 12th All Stars

Millsey

There will be no make-up date for the All Star Circuit of Champions show that was rained out on June 12th. No realistic make-up date could be arranged.

first off jj...every saturday at SFCR but two is booked til winter...and those two are because of the fair and the WoO in Pevely. ALSO...im sure you are a fantastic race promoter for your own track...but its probably takes a HELL of a lot of work to get the schedule right for the All Stars to begin with...much less add something in and make up a date. do you think they have days off just for this type of thing during the summer? do you think they go rafting or work on their tan if there arent make up dates? every warm saturday is not only booked for SFCR, but for the All Stars as well. rain ****s and we are all sad we didnt get to see races last saturday, but move on...we have plenty of great races still to come with the local boys.

It's an extremely tough job to get everything scheduled in, never mind when you get rain-outs and try and get them rescheduled. That's why I originally said I didn't think they would reschedule it. It's just too tough to get it all set up with all parties.. Just ask Ray and the guys up at I-55 with their special shows..

Back