they got the suxa

They should have just thrown a grenade down the hole where he was hiding and been done with it !!!

no, I'm not kidding.

With our own election just 2 days away I think everyone should ask themselves the question, WHY and WHY was it announced now.

Maybe It 's Called The November Surprise No Seriously I Don't It Matters To Them Or Maybe It Does But According To Pictures Posted Today Over There Most Of The People Are Happy In Iraq

hey hound.. i got an idea... why don't you go over there and be our own stlracing on the scene reporter!!! haaahaaahaaa.

hey hound.. i got an idea... why don't you go over there and be our own stlracing on the scene reporter!!! haaahaaahaaa.

Well, since Hound's new signature says his hero is Flap Jackson, he could report for 107.9 "The Big Frog."

(Those of you who listen to the Glen Beck program on 97.1 will get that.)

Hanging would be too good for him..He should be facing a SWAT team Firing Squad on live TV.. That way we all can see that the son of a ***** is really dead...

no, I'm not kidding.

With our own election just 2 days away I think everyone should ask themselves the question, WHY and WHY was it announced now.
Maybe we can just let him go so he could help save his poor people from the tyrants.I'm sure they would really appreciate it.Say were sorry,here's all your toys back...........

Have you had your head in the sand for the past 3 years, He didn't have any toys.
The ones he tormented his people with.He's just a innocet bystander caught up in our greedy gas ****in' oil craving lunatics.he only tormented and gassed his own people.Dirka dirka dira jihad jihad.

yeah he only killed what was it 148 men and boys onthis convict and who know how many he had killed yeah he as just poor lil meek ole man NOT

:p :p :p :p :p

Attachments

• saddam_hang[1].gif
    saddam_hang[1].gif
    43.6 KB · Views: 95
Well at least now all the Bush supporters can be releived, someone is finally going to pay the price other then AMERICAN soldiers. We needed Sadaam to a fair trial, and also to tell us where he has hid all the WEAPON'S OF MASS DESTRUCTION! It wouldn't surprise me if American tax payers are paying for his attorneys.

fait trail they should 've killed the b -----when they caught him and 2/3da of his country loved the verdict hey 7 h racing maybe well let him loose and come visit your house :D :D :D

Back