Thieves in the stands at Belle-Clair

Just wanted to let everybody know there is a group of thieves in turn 3 at Belleville. Last night my gf was asked by a gentlemen sitting real close to her for a cig, as she turned the other way after giving him one, the dude reached into her purse and stole her wallet, went to the bathroom, ditched the purse in the trash can, handed the money off to another guy, whom we suspect then handed it off to another guy who probably took the money back to his car. We got the guard on duty, whom handled this matter with class, and pointed out the guy who started it. The gentlemen was asked over and over if he did it, and denied it everytime. A search was done to him and no money was found on him at the time. It's funny how the guy who took the money and the other two guys approached us as the questioning was going on saying they would never have done this and its a shame this happened and on and on. The police handled the matter with respect and I would like to thank them and Joe H. for being first class with a matter such as this. You guys were very professional. It's a shame that scum like this steal a hard workers money because they have no life of their own.

Craig, if you're sure these guys did it, then might I suggest that the next time you see these lowlife's at the track (although, I doubt you will) stand up, point them out, and let everyone around them know that these @&$(@%'S are thieves. Maybe they'll think twiice before they do it again. I know this won't get her money back, but it might keep some one else from losing theirs.

Brian #44

take a pic and post it everywhere so people would know who they are. that would fix their _ss . there is always some piece of trash around to ruin somebody day by their actions .

This is not the norm and we are sorry that this happened. Most of the fans of racing would not think of doing anything like this, but there are a few lowlifes that would take advantage of a situation.
No one should think this is what goes on at Belle Clair Speedway on a regular basis as it does not. Sorry that a driver's family had to go though this. Drivers have enough to think about, but add this to their thoughts is not good.

Well said jpugh... I have never had problems at Belle Clair, Its truly a shame. I personally would look out for them, see what car they get into, get a few different cars to follow them home. Then return another nite with a cheap garden hose. Hook it up to their outside faucet, take it to their car.. (this may require a long hose) ;) Pry the top of the door open and put a tapered wooden block in to keep it open. fill to capacity.. Simple... DISCLAIMER: This is a joke!! I would never do such a thing...again...:)

some people off here should go sit in turn 3 on friday.i think i will just to see if the punks come back

The person in question has been black listed and is no longer allowed on the premises. If the security sees him he will be immediately removed!

Pitdrifter, they said he perp asked for a cigarette. Again, i say that i didnt know that Jack smoked!

Ak

The person in question has been black listed and is no longer allowed on the premises. If the security sees him he will be immediately removed!

That's what needs to be done. Good job by Belle Clair Promotions. We don't people like that ruining it for regular people.

Back