This Friday June 8

hartman343

hartman343
Staff member
This Friday night at Auto Tire and Parts Raceway in conjunction with Hartman Racing #343 and Johnson and Niswonger Financial Investments of Perryville Mo, will be giving away 2 bikes for the kids. We will have 1 boys bike and 1 girls bike to give away at intermission. Also, Hartman Racing #343 will be accepting donations for M.D.A. (muscular distrophy association) during the evening. We will have tickets for the kids at the general admission gate for the bikes and there will be someone carrying a firemans helmet around accepting donations for MDA. During intermission, the bikes will be given away by the driver of the #343 modified, and maybe some extra drivers may tag along to meet the lucky boy and girl who wins the bikes. Hope to see everyone there Friday night!!!!

Thanx

Will appreciate the help, I look at it like this, I have as much fun giving things away to the kids as I do racing. That and it makes the kids feel more involved with the racing. They are the future of the sport and the future fans in the stands along with the future drivers. I plan on saying something to all the drivers at the drivers meeting Friday night. A friend of mine is going to help out with with the bikes Friday night and collect some money for me during the heats, but I would like to have some help from the other drivers during intermission collecting money for the MDA if possible. All the money is for a good cause, and I have a picture and letter from a little girl that has benefited from the fundraising for MDA from around this area if anyone wants to see it Friday night.

Back