This is funny.......

jbaseball_26

trash
all you do is trash talk about zach.takes a pretty big man or i should say it takes a big sissy to pick on a 15 yr old.pick on me punk.if anyones the BABY it's you.i'd rather run you off the road than the track."

Here we go with another guy using a screen name... Sticking his nose into something he has no clue about.... Just thought I would share with everyone, it made me laugh.....

Are you looking for sympathy? It sounds like you made someone else mad. It seems like alot of crap has been started since you started coming to the track. Why don't you grow up? You shouldn't have to come on here and bash people. If you put this much time in on the track, you might be able to beat someone fair and square instead of cheating. Show your talent on the track (oops I forgot you have only raced 3 times). When are you going to drop this?

Did you make this dogman post up to keep it going? I couldn't find this name on the member list. You are starting to look stupid

racing91

I have no clue who dogman is, he wouldn't tell me... He just signed up today... I don't need any sympathy, I thought it was funny so I posted so everyone can see it.... And my talent has to be good or I wouldn't have three wins in four tries... So here you go running your mouth about something you don't know.... Looks like your making yourself look stupid.... I have no problem with Zach, he's a good kid... My problem was with his team not being able to take a loss.... I won friday and was DQed for illegal valve springs, after beating him and his dad cried he wanted me teched.... I run saturday and pass tech with the same valve springs, teched by the same two peole with the same guage... Now you tell me I wasn't screwed over at bellrive.... Everything else I posted was true aswell, everyone seen the incident at wayne city.. So now you sit back and tell me I have no reason to be pizzed....

topdog

don't get me wrong, I have no problem with being teched... My problem is with how they do it and who tells them what is legal and not legal.... Phil said he didn't care the color of clone used but it had to pass blue clone spec rules... Which is fine.... I bought blue clone springs, that's all they said we had to do.... And then end up DQed, but pass on saturday the following day i was DQed.... I never changed springs and passed the tech... That is what Im trying to get everyone to understand... You need to spec differently.... Everyone at bellrive says there are no rules for clone motors... That's untrue, burris has rules to follow..... So lets see if problem is solved this week by using the burris rules.......

Hey poop for brains,i know what i'm talking about,you better watch your back...........

sounds like your the poop for brains hiding behind a screen name making threats. dude you need to grow up and grow some balz. if you cant get on here and talk racing then dont bother turning on the computer.

JMO
Roger

Jbaseball
Haven't i seen you around with a hot a** blonde? Is that your wife, fiance, what? Where'd you get her? I want one or maybe you'll let me have her.

Can't have her....

Thanks anders28... she will be my wife, but not yet just having my baby girl in december.... I might be able to find you something close to her....lol... by the way who are so i know where to send her...

jbaseball
I was just joking around about finding me one. My wife would be pissed. I'll just admire yours if you don't mind.

And congratulations on the baby girl. If she looks anything like her you better be prepared for all the attention she's going to get from the boys.

don't get me wrong, I have no problem with being teched... My problem is with how they do it and who tells them what is legal and not legal.... Phil said he didn't care the color of clone used but it had to pass blue clone spec rules... Which is fine.... I bought blue clone springs, that's all they said we had to do.... And then end up DQed, but pass on saturday the following day i was DQed.... I never changed springs and passed the tech... That is what Im trying to get everyone to understand... You need to spec differently.... Everyone at bellrive says there are no rules for clone motors... That's untrue, burris has rules to follow..... So lets see if problem is solved this week by using the burris rules.......

What happened to you on Friday? I thought you was going to be there to get things taken care. You are all talk.

racing 91
I'm going to assume that you've seen her since your comment makes you look like you're jealous that he's got her and you don't.

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR MR HERMAN--iCEMAN--JOE

If you gentleman would be so kind as to leave me out of your post,I have never had a cross word with anyone at any of the tracks.If for some reason you think you have a problem with me then come and talk to me.Thanks for your time.

Bud Vaught
Fairfield,Ill

racing91

racing91 I believe anders28 makes a very good point.... And I was at work something you probably know nothing about... And what else is there to take care of my point has been proven... I was DQ'ed because of certain people on friday.... I went to wayne city that saturday and passed teched, and didn't change a thing.... If you can't see my point clearly proven then your blind..... Why don't you grow some balls and tell me who you are.....

Bud#10

Bud, i will be the first to apologize "sorry".. Guess I shouldn't assume who someone is.... I don't know about the others but I don't have a problem with you, just trying to figure who the dumbazz is behind iceman screen name.....

Back