This Message Is For All- Please Read

upsmanluvracin

Please after you read this, give somebody a hug. Yesterday my mom had to call me and give me some bad news, my brother shot himself in the head and killed himself because of his relationship with his girlfriend had gone bad. I have talk to him about not doing something stupid to himself for the last couple of weeks but I had failed. Please make sure the people around you know that you love them and give them a hug.Its not a bad thing to let them know that you care. You are not less than a man to kiss your kids ,wife or family members and tell them you love them.As I sit here and write this, crying my eyes out, that doesnt make me less than a man either. Please take care of the ones you love and let them know. God Bess my bother and you. Thank you for letting me write this. Keith Deak

Sorry about your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you. That's a very hard thing to even try to comprehend, my husband and I have both been there with 2 different friends who did that, I know it would be very much harder with a brother. Just know you didn't fail by trying to talk to him, you showed you cared.

Very sorry to hear of your loss and that is very bad news, I had a friend hang him self a few years back for the same reason. Although you may not see it coming you are a 100% right, take the time to listen and show them you care. We wish you all the best and again sorry for the loss. Hang in there and keep your head up. God Bless you and all your family.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Your family is in my prayers.

John Barr
The Trashdog

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sometimes we just can't explain or understand the pain that others are going through. You tried to help your brother, and I'm sure he knew you cared and loved him. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

I'm very sorry to hear this happened to your family. And don't think that you failed him. You did the best you could by just being there and talking with him. Life is so hard sometimes especially these days. I see this sort of thing so often and it's just breaks my heart. But you're words couldn't have been more true. Everyone needs to let their loved ones know they are loved. And it should be given as unconditional love. Not a day goes by in my house where my wife and kids don't hear the words "I Love You" come out of my mouth. And as long as I'm able to speak that will never change. Love is the one thing that everyone can give regardless of how much money they have. And in these days it's hard to find the perfect gift. Love is the perfect gift. Don't ever turn your back on it or it can be gone in a blink of an eye. Again, I'm very sorry for your loss and my prayers will be with you and your family in this time of great sorrow and hurt. God Bless You!

What a real man! I am so sorry for what your family is going through. It sounds like you are dealing with it the best you know how. It's so hard. I've always thought that losing some one to suicide would have the hardest way to lose some one. There are always so many unanswered questions. Questions that can never be answered. Things that can never be said. Please know that my (any many others) thoughts and prayers are with your family. Hopefully your brother has some kind of peace now.
Blessings.......

well

i had a very good friend and friend of my son also and I commit suicide by leavin a van run in his shop all night, I helped him start his buisness but could not continue with him and several years later my son worked with him. Its very rare that a son and dad share the same friends and of coarse i could get my sons views from him about me and other things my son and i never talked about, The van in his shop he had refused to let me or my son help repair (THANK GOD) we werr going with his new wife and son to a swap meet the next morning and we all were there at the shop and found him WE STILL MISS HIM DEARLY and had no idea how this could have happened however the day before I told him how much he ment to me and my family Go with God and never forget to hug The ones you LOVE Thought and prayers my friend , Tom Filkins

I thank all of you for the kind words and hope. This is by far the hardest thing in my life that I have to deal with. I keep asking why but I get no answer. WAYNE DEAK, I will always love you brother and I will never forget you........God be with you.......

We are truly sorry for the pain your family is experiencing. We will put you on our prayer lists and ask for God's peace to comfort all of you. You did your best for your brother and now he rests in the arms of Jesus. Our family is praying for you.

we are sorry about your loss,i cant even begin to know the pain you are going through.our families thoughts and prayers are with you in this hard time..

i make it a point to everyday tell my wife and children how much i love and care about them...i always hate to hear of young men and women taking their lives because of a relationship..their are to many men and women out their to end your life over!!

so so sorry to hear

I lost a nephew who seemed to have everything going right for him...he had just graduated highschool and was going to enter a very prestigeous college..
about two weeks before he was to leave for college he dropped his brother off at work and went home and hung himself.........no one had a clue anything was wrong .............
His mother said.... " when you lose someone to an accident it is hard but you can blame someone else for your loss..... when it is a suicide you blame yourself for not seeing they needed or help ........and you blame them for not thinking what it will do to the ones left behind.........

ups.... it is very hard to stop someone from following through with suicide once they have made up their mind............ please try and not be hard on yourself......... I know those are a waste of words to even type....
but please think of yourself.... if you need to talk with someone professional please do...... you have suffered the ultimate loss...
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones..
cj

Sorry

Im sorry to hear of this..your in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

The Dietz's

Peace be with you, your family and your brother as well....
We will keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers....
Make sure you come see me for a "BIG HUG" when you get back to I-55....

Lisa and Soutiea Racing

Back