This one is for u BOB

Rob & Cindy

Hold Your Nose!

A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car. There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she got out to see if it was still alive.
It was, and she said to her husband, "Its nearly frozen to death. Can we we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?"

He says, "O.K., get in the car with it."
"Where shall I put it to get it warm?"
He says, "Put it in between your legs. It's nice and warm there." "But what about the smell?"
"Just hold its nose."

Did You Hear About

Did you hear about the two little kids in a hospital who were lying next to each other? The first kid leans over and asked, "What are you in here for?" The second kid said," Im in here to get my tonsils out and Im a little nervous." Youve got nothing to worry about, I had that done to me once. They put you to sleep and when you wake up they give you lots of Jell-O and ice cream. Its a peice of cake!.
The second kid then asked, "What are you in here for?" The first kid responded, "Well Im here for a circumcision." The kid said, "WHOA! I had that done when I was born. I couldnt walk for a year!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rob & Cindy said:
Hold Your Nose!

A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car. There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she got out to see if it was still alive.
It was, and she said to her husband, "Its nearly frozen to death. Can we we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?"

He says, "O.K., get in the car with it."
"Where shall I put it to get it warm?"
He says, "Put it in between your legs. It's nice and warm there." "But what about the smell?"
"Just hold its nose."
I think I may have dated that woman when her husband was out of town...

Back