#6 Rick
#16 JPR jr
#90 Bob
are these guys making it saturday??

#3 BRIAN?
# 21 WHEEL (I think he going to I-55)
#? rusty and wreckbone following Bill

#24 harrison
# 32 (nick old truck # may not be right)
# 8 birch
# 1 jason

that all I can think of now help me out here folks :D

Those heading to I-55 , I hope they don't put you on the track like last year with all the wanna bees , first yellow all get parked !
They couldn't get the 4 cylinder cars off the track fast enough to bring out the other classes . Looked like a grade school playground when the bell rang , chaos then silence !

well right now my concern is to make sure my truck/motor is ready for racing. I've had a little hickup and need to make sure all will be good before I go racing. If it's only 10 laps then great for only $10 and to know all is good. Not looking to push it until then.

I will be at MCS. The three backwards laps I got at Fredricktown was not enough seat time for me to go racing. Good luck to everyone.

DON'T FORGET THE STOCKCAR GIRL

"The Arkansas outlaw racer" She will be there with bells on:D

You know, if you don't want to race - don't. Some of us are excited about the season finally opening. Take your bad thoughts somewhere else.

The weatherman say 30 percent chance of rain.... Guess what stupid, that means there's a 70 percent chance it won't....

I guess I'm not the only one tired of hearing about it. I prefer to stay positive. Negative thoughts have no place here.

Cant even joke with you 2. I'm going to work on the car. After I stop to see you Millsey. I'm 2 blocks away.

EHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH I'M LAUGHING MY BUTT OF RIGHT NOW!!!!! I'ts just them stale $100 bills wanting to get out of your pocket book:D :D :eek:

That billfold hasn't seen $100 bills in a long, LONG time...

Jason, call me quick... I'm getting ready to order lunch....

Actually the 62.50 Came out of my pocket this morning for the K&N filter,and housing. But its my carb, so I should have to buy it!!;) Do you think its going to rain JJ?;)

Cassie when are you going to come down. We'll stick you in there some night to see what you can do... Maybe you, Art and Jen can come down.. I know Jen just loves the Rock!!

NOPE sunshine and dirt flinging is the weather forcast prediction by the SMURF your local freindly race weatherologist

Back