This week's 50/50 will be...

FredRock

Fredericktown Raceway PR
raising funds for the Jeff Mills Memorial Stone. 1 ticket for a buck or 6 tickets for $5. Drawing will be done after the first feature.

We will also be carrying around a bucket for your extra change or just a much appreciated donation. Empty those change jars and put it in, it'll be going to a great cause!

Thanks for what you are doing!

Be sure to come by #99 for a donation. Hope we don't get rained out, Danny "MOE" Moser #37 will be returning to the track after several years absence.:). Everyone stop by and say howdy. It will be his and Paula's anniversary next week. By the way is there ANY phone numbers for "THE ROCK" that actually works anymore. All of them listed on the website is non-working numbers.:rolleyes:

I think it will be a really good night of racing. Several more improvments were made over the last two weeks.

I have updated Terry's number, I had it incorrectly listed. The track does not have a phone as of yet, that is being worked on.

www.fredrock.info/

Be sure to come by #99 for a donation. Hope we don't get rained out, Danny "MOE" Moser #37 will be returning to the track after several years absence.:). Everyone stop by and say howdy. It will be his and Paula's anniversary next week. By the way is there ANY phone numbers for "THE ROCK" that actually works anymore. All of them listed on the website is non-working numbers.:rolleyes:

Back