Thoghts and prayers needed

My name is John, and I am a pit crew member for Timmy Hill. My girlfriend, Angie Bishop, was diagnosed this weekend with a possible Brain anneurism. I took her to Missouri Baptist last night, and they transfered her to Barnes Jewish within a couple of hours. So far, the tests have all came back negative, but they still suspect that it is hiding where they can't see it. They are doing an angiogram today. I know the racing community cares about their own, and I am just asking for everyone's thoughts and prayers. She loves being at the race track, and let's hope she can continue to be there. Thank you everyone.

John

Lach Motorssports sends all of our prayers her way, keep us informed if you need any thing.. Steve and Julie Lacj

Timmy seems like a heck of a nice guy......so you must be as well. Dude.....thoughts and prayers to you and your girlfriend. Hope she gets better very soon

Update: Last night, the neurosurgeon said that it is not an anneurism, but they aren't sure what is causing the eyes to be crossed and the double vision. They are goiing to run more thests, but they think it may be related to her diabetes. We want to thank everyone for the prayers and keep prayimg.

Back