Thoughts and Prayers for the Steinwagner Family

voigt30

Voigt30
Our dear sweet friend Mark Steinwagner passed away this morning from an apparent heartattack. We were asked to let all of his friends know and are asking that you send your thoughts and prayers to his wife and family. We will truly miss Mark as he was one of our closest and dearest friends.

The funeral arrangements are not yet known, but we will be sure to let you know as soon as possible.

Mark & Deane Voigt and crew.

Our prayers are with you

We are so sorry to hear about the sad news. The Steinwagner family is in our prayers.

Anderson Motorsports

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Steinwager family. Mark was a very nice guy and will be missed at the race track.

Tom & Amy

what a sad day, mark is one of the nicest guys i've ever known. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Diane and the Steinwagner family. He will truly be missed by all.
John Lansford and crew

We really appreiciate the racing community's great great sincearity when faced with the loss of a driver of fellow competor. I have not talked to diane yet but im am not sure if she will be getting on the forum's i will try to get info on funeral arrangments as soon as possable. This is by far the hardest post i have ever had to make i can barly see what i am typing throught the tears but il will keep trying. I have delt with the losses of other racers and such but it has never hit this close to home. Mark was not always the fastest person on the race track but off he was one of the nicest drivers there was in the pits he was always willing to help other drivers when in need. As anyone who has seen marks car he always had a good looking car and tried to keep it looking good even when it would just get smashed again the next week and i will never forget the last day i spent with my uncle he was working so hard to get the chassis painted and looking good for next season he was so happy with the way it turned out he wanted to stay at the shop with it last night. and that is the way i will always rember mark the great happy go lucky guy always willing to help another. i know it it hard deealing with this great loss but will all the support of the great racing community it really makes it eaysier. like i said before we really appreicate all the comments and such. and now mark doesent have to worrie about a flat tire or dumb luck racing accident since now he is racing with the best of best and i cant wait untill i can get back in you pit mark. GOD SPEED and we love you mark

D.J. Steinwagner

I am not sure that I understand this, but I guess age has nothing to do with life. Mark was not old enough to have this happen to, but when it is time, it is time.
Sorry to hear this has happened and my thoughts and prayers go out to family.
He will be missed at the race track.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Steinwagner family he was a great guy and a good friend. He always looked to the positive side of everything, he will be greatly missed by all of us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Anderson Motorsports

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Steinwagner family. Mark was a nice guy and way to young for this to happen. We heard he had just got his car finished last night too.
Dan & Chris

sadly missed...

If you ever find a "friend" like Mark in the racing community, savor the moment, Mark was always friendly and there to lend a hand, Racing is not always about winning or losing, sometimes it should be about the friends and comraderie that can be attained through a sport we love.

our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Steinwagner family.

Kent & Lisa Schoeck and family.

STICK01

With Deepest Sympathy

Our thoughts and prayers to the Steinwagner family. Mark was such a nice and friendly guy. We pitted next to him at Belleville and he was always there to lend a hand to Jason or let us borrow his tools.
It was a neat experience to have witnessed and congratulated him on his 1st ever win in a stock car at Tri-City Speedway in his late model. This is definitely a shock to the racing community. If you need anything Diane please feel free to call and let us know. I can not imagine what you are going through but can only hope that by reading these posts you are reminded of how nice and friendly your husband was to everyone he met.
Jason & Tracy

Here's a man who will be truly missed by all competitors and fans. This man was willing to help anyone and everyone. He made an offer to the Lansford racing team that if we ever needed anything while we were trying for the UMP rookie of the year and rookie of the year at Belleville, all we had to do was just ask. He even offered his own car if anything would have happened to ours. He was also running for rookie of the year at Belleville at the same time we were. He was one of the most generous people you could meet. He will never be forgotten.

42 Late model family and crew.

prayers

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Steinwagner family during this time of grief.

Grondzki racing
vince grondzki
charlie hamilton
larry hamilton
marty rogers
danny lunk
dave rogers

Thoughts and Prayers go out to the Steinwagner family.

Wahoo & Katie

Back