Thoughts and Prayers Please

scoreone

Just wanted to let everyone know Bob had an accident at work today.
He slipped on some ice in the parking lot. Ripped his quadricep muscle, all the cartilage and some other things.

He was taken by ambulance to Parkland where he was given morphine for pain. At around 6:00 they sent him home (by ambulance) until he can see the orthopedic surgeon on Thurs. He will more than likely have to have surgery ASAP and is looking at a minimum 8-10 week recovery time.

Bruce stopped by the hospital and saw him and he was pretty out of it; then when he got home he called to let us know what was going on. I asked him if he was in a lot of pain and he said oh yeah!

Also Mom Johnson had cataract surgery yesterday, so please keep her in your thoughts as well.

I'll try to keep everyone updated as I hear.

Thanks,
Bruce and Martha

Get well soon......

Our thoughts and prayers go out to them both... We hope for a quick recovery.... If you guys need anything please let us know....

Bobby

I was sorry to hear about your accident. I hope that they can get you into surgery soon and get you all taken care of. If there is ANYTHING i can do ( meals, housework or just run some errands for ya ) PLEASE let me know. Your in my prayers and so is Mom Johnson. Martha, Please keep us all informed, Thanks ....... LD

So sorry to hear this bad news. My prayers for Bob and Mom Johnson. Praying that they both recover quickly. May God be with them.

Dang it, Bobby...

Now what are we gonna do with you?????? Was it too much Steak, Taters, And Gravy??? Oh wait, you were at work, right?
Seriously though, I am sorry to hear about this accident....especially this close to the holidays. I will keep you and Mom Johnson in my thoughts and prayers. May you both have a speedy recovery. If you need anything, feel free to ask. Martha, please keep us all posted as to how they are doing.

thinking of you

you know we are here for you and mom if you all need anything at all.You just are gonna hvae to get over the I can do it all my self and let some of your friends help you out.Karen and Beth If you need anything bobby and beth both have lances number call us. We will gladly help in any way we can. even if you just need the company or Trips to town or the hospital. Just don't let mom ride with Kenny. She will beat him to death. Anyone who has rode with him knows what I mean. We love you guys and are thinking of you.Bobby if you get a craving for one of my special burgers let me know. I will bring you one fresh off the smoker. Janette Bayless

Quick update

Bob called this evening after he got home from the doctor. He will be having surgery Tuesday to repair the damage.

He is allowed to put some weight on the leg, but is not supposed to bend it at all.

Thanks to all of you for your offers of help. They've been passed along to Bob and he wanted everyone to know how much he appreciates all of you!

Hurry up and get that knee healed up Bobby. So you can be able to go up the steps of the scorer tower and keep those ladies in-line.

Back