Thoughts and prayers to the Mevert family

FryeGuy

Please keep the Mevert family in your prayers as they have recently lost a great man. Dave Mevert (uncle to Matt Mevert and brother to Tom Mevert) lost his life over the weekend in a terrible accident. Dave was one of Matt's greatest fans and sponsor. You will be greatly missed. Rest in peace my friend.

Bob

Thoughts and prayers to the whole Mevert family .... I was at I-55 Saturday night when I recieved the bad news. It was such sad news, but I had to have a clear head as I walked down into the pits as the late models was rolling onto the track. It didnt hit me until I had helped load the car and started to leave the track. All the way back home to Steeleville the Mevert family was on my mind as Dave was a great business owner and a nice person who has done alot for this area. It hit so close to home all around for I know the whole family went to school with Matt and his Sisters and the accident happened less than a mile from a friend I help on his farm. That night was such a roller coaster ride for one second I was feeling very low and 25 mins. later I was feeling high for Nick winning 3 in a row. God bless and Rest In Peace Dave you will be greatly missed. Darron Walker

Thoughts & prayers go out to the Mevert family during this difficult time..

The Schaefers

Mark,Linda and Casey

Back