Thoughts on a Chilly White Christmas Eve.

Saluki Dog

Saluki Dog
As I am sitting here, chilled from the cold night air and looking out the window onto a White Glistening Snow covered ground, I am reflecting on this past year. Maybe we did not get the big wins we worked hard for, and maybe we didn't win the track championship we wanted, but I was truely blessed. I met new friends, I got to see old friends, and spend time with many great people at the tracks we raced at.

I was thinking that we always seem to feel better at this time of the year. We see family that we do not get to see very often and people just seem to act a lot nicer. We never seem to be spirit filled any other time of the year. We celebrate the birth of Christ one time each year. We start celebrating weeks before and right after, it is back to our regular routine and our regualr attitudes. I just wounder why we can't carry this feeling all through the year? I say we can.

IN 2005 take time to tell the people close to you how much they mean to you. If each one of us helped out at least two people each week, this world would be so much nicer. I am always amazed by the kindness and willingness to help out someone in need, from the people on this board and many race fans all over. Don't just take this as the usual sappy message that comes at this time of the year. Get to know Jesus, get to know a couple of new people and open your heart to someone who needs help. Enjoy every minute of your life for life is but a twinkle. And remeber that Jesus loves you all year long and not just at Christmas should you acknowledge him. May the 2005 season bring peace, joy,and great things for all. God bless you.
Merry Christmas from Crown Quest Motorsports

That was really uplifting Saluki. Your right this shouldnt be the only time of year we share with one another. It should be every day of our lives. You never know when your number may come up . Then it will be to late to say: I wish I would have done..... I wish I would have said...... I wish I would have told....
Cherish the times we have. And remember them always. :)

Back