Tim Montgomery has HOT week, wins Farmer City, Jacksonville, and Farmington!

I dont think everybody realizes just how GOOD Tim Montgomery really is...I think most people think he is a 1 track driver, but that is NOT the case at all, as he collected 3 out of the 4 Missour/Illinois Clash races this past week, winning at Farmer City Thursday night, Jacksonville friday, and winning last night at St.Francois County Raceway, the only race he didnt win was Wednesday night at I-55 Raceway in Pevely, which was rained out, there was a good chance he wouldve won that race as well. He is prolly one of the hottest racers right now ANYWHERE!!!! Im just glad I get to see him on a weekly basis, it is an ABSOLUTE pleasure!!!! :cool:

One of the things that also seperates Tim from some others is the kind of person he is. He's a great guy who is always willing to help other racers and fans. Actually he even seems a bit shy. He's never one seeking the limelight...Despite the fact he deserves twice the attention he actually gets. I know he would be embarassed to no end, but if ever there was somebody deserving of being placed on the SFCR "Wall of Fame," despite his age and track affiliation, it's Tim....

Welcome Tim to our Wall of Fame

Timmy is more than welcome to be a part of our wall of fame anytime he wants Fatboy's Victory Lane Cafe' Heck we may even give him his own seating section. with as many fans as he has I might not have enough chairs and tables but we'd manage. 32 GAS ON IT !!!!! :D

Back