Tim Montgomery Vs. Jerrod Hull

WINGDANCE

what is everyone's opinion on this one? who do you think would win in a grudge race At SFCR? these two guys are missouri's top drivers. Just curious to see what everyone thinks on this one. Oh and could no one start mouthing. this is just something i've thought about and thought it'd be interesting to see what people thought about it. my opinion would be Tim Montgomery but i know it'd be one heck of a race and a very very close one at that. so post your opinions on this and no one stir up crap please. thanks!:)

that would be a tough one. they are both top notch drivers. i think somebody that gets an honorable mention here is ron standridge. he does more with less $ than anyone out there.

tim montgomery would win. and yes youre right on ron standridge. if he had some sponsors he'd be kicking butt at sfcr.:)

Jonesy, Jonesy, Jonesy

I'll agree with you that they are both very talented racecar drivers, but the best in Missouri? Have you ever heard of a guy by the name of John Kearney? He runs the 360's up here at Knoxville and is currently winning a lot and leading the points. He is very smooth and very rarely gets into any trouble. And also what about a guy by the name of Danny Lasoski. I've heard that he is pretty good, when is shop isn't being blown away by a tornado. Between Hull and Montgomery that is a close one however. I'd say Tim on the short tracks and Jarrod on the long ones.

sprint20m,
yeah but i'm not talking about lasoski, as you can clearly see, i'm talking about hull and montgomery. :> i mean yeah danny lasoski is the best driver from MIssouri, but tim and jerrod are right there with him. maybe i should've typed my post a little better cause I see where i typed them two being the best in MO.(my apologe) I mean no one is a danny lasoski but put hull or montgomery in a top notch car like lasoski's i bet they'd suprise alot fo people. also as for what Balesy said, I've never heard of John Kearney, but i'm sure he's pretty quick being how he's a knoxville driver. I know one thing I'm ready for Pevely Saturday. Theyre having two awesome shows in a row! Just this past Saturday was a 5,000 to win late model show which was awesome, and now the outlaws! it's going to be great!

ya i have raced with them both and learned alot from them and really can't say that one is any better than the other. and i cannot wait for saturday either. i wanna see some local guys kick some dirt at 55.

who are you? what is the number on your car? 20m??? i know of only one #20 i see at SFCR and that's that higgins kid. is that you? just wondering.

no raced a couple of years ago ran sprints in 01 and 02 and had some engine trouble and ran out of money. been around racing for years though , ihave helped the standridges since i was about 10 years old. i drove the blue #20m gambler chassis sprint with the flames. Rob Neubauer

Back