Timmy Montgomery

sprintfan32

Does anyone know where Timmy is racing? And how did he do last night.

Tim took Ted Adam's #4 360 sprinter down to Little Rock's I-30 Speedway last night to race in the ASCS Speedweek race...he finished 5th in his heat, 1 place out of a transfer spot and had to go to one of the B's...he won his B main, and started near the back, not sure of exactly where he started only to charge through the star studded field and earn a Top 10 finish (7th)! I think this only proves just how good of a driver he really is, you can throw him in ANYTHING, and he will race the wheels off of it! Good Job Tim...you really make us proud!!

ASCS Results from I-30 Speedway, Little Rock

A Feature (30 Laps): 1. Travis Rilat, 2. Gary Wright, 3. Toby Brown, 4. Zach Chappell, 5. Tim Crawley, 6. Shane Stewart, 7. Tim Montgomery, 8. Cody Branchcomb, 9. Dale Howard, 10. Nick Smith, 11. Pete Butler, 12. Justin Sturch, 13. Marshall Skinner, 14. Mike Ward, 15. Garry Lee Maier, 16. Jan Howard, 17. Ricky Stenhouse, Jr., 18. Darren Stewart, 19. Bryce Vowan, 20. Josh Howard, 21. Rick Pringle, 22. A.G. Rains.

Tim drew a #52 pill and failed to transfer out of his heat. He won the second b-main. Started 17th in the a-main and finished 7th.

He was driving Donnie Coopers car.

Dean Adams' #4 car is sitting in his shop with the engine out of it.

The race was race #2 of ASCS Speedweek.

The rest of Speedweek is as follows:

7/12 Tulsa Speedway Tulsa OK
7/13 Tri-State Speedway Fort Smith AR
7/15 Delta Bowl Tunica MS
7/16 Memphis Motorsport Park Memphis TN
7/17 Riverside Speedway West Memphis AR

Tim Crawley won race #1 at Batesville AR friday night.
Travis Rilat won race #2 at Little Rock AR saturday night

Gary Wright leads Speedweek points after the first two nights.

sprintfan32

I talk to Bob Roach he said that Tim will be out of town for a week and be in town next week.

Thanks openwlmd for clearing that up..I heard someone at the races say he was driving Adams car! Guess he drove the wheels off of that one the week before...lol

Back