Tired of all of it

AKM9

Any one interested in buying a late model or modified complete operation from cars to trailers call me.I'm sick of all the drama,cheating,poor officiating, and terrible racing surfaces we have in the area. Goin camping n boating to enjoy some time with family and friends. Aaron Kleine. 334 2183

There's a # give it a call and let us know!!!!

THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!

There's a # give it a call and let us know!!!!

THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!
i did call the# earlier no one was their left a message

Yes its for real I was working I got your message I got to get togethor with everybody involved but should have everything figured out by Monday sorry I didn't return your call sometimes during the day I have time to talk sometimes I dont

How many more drivers feel this way,but don't talk about it. Good Luck,Aaron
Any one interested in buying a late model or modified complete operation from cars to trailers call me.I'm sick of all the drama,cheating,poor officiating, and terrible racing surfaces we have in the area. Goin camping n boating to enjoy some time with family and friends. Aaron Kleine. 334 2183

Jimmy's new boat?

The-green-boat.jpgLooks like Jimmy may have found a boat?

that boat is awesome, lots of character. i think i would look good in that boat down at party cove with a few coolers full of milwaukee's best light

Back