Tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!

portamix

GOT A FEW TIRES LEFT (20) F45-3045 -3035!!! CALL PORTAMIX 573-783-4355 I'LL LET YOU KNOW THE DEAL AND WHERE TO PICK THRU THEM AT!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Hey Portamix i know you have a few tires left BUTyou might want to keep them. you never know when you might run into a car that;s has STUDS sticking out of there car. NO name the people know who they are lol lol how much do you want for all them good TIRES i might buy them so MR. NEAL DON;T GET THEM. hope Eric does good friday . WE HAVE A GOOD RACING TEAM WITH ERIC SARAKAS TRAVIS GOODMAN BRAIN STEPHENS LET KEEP ARE HEAD IN RACING GOOD LUCK FROM TRASH MAN1

Well Trashman, I don't think I need to sell any tires just yet!!!!!!!!!! I've already fixed the front end parts that the (PHANTOM CAR) bent when it didn't hit (OR SEE US)!!!!!!!!!! Maybe those weren't bolts stickin' out of the car, maybe they were curb finders!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I did fix the rear axle too but we all seen how that happened no problem there!!! lololol

portamix what do you think of are race team. not bad for the first team we put togather lol lol at least they can see the other cars on the track HINT HINT LET GO KICK THERE BUTT FRIDAY HOPE ERIC FIRST THEN TRAVIS THEN BRAIN WELL SOME OF US DON;T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPEN LIKE THE NUMBER 7N WELL IT happensTO THE BEST OF THEM WE WAN;T THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND WE ALL KNOW THE 7N NOT EVEN CLOSE HA HA HA

Back