tires

i think you should be able to run what ever you can afford because everybody is looking for hoosier g-60s i think they should run e- mods because they a dime a dozen

is veverybody scared to write something on here let get a bunch of drivers together and try to convince cory and his buddy harris to let us run different tires than the g-60s because they want you to buy them from the track and they aint going to be cheap

I ain't scared, but I'm not trying to start and argument either. Cory's always been a stand up guy with me. If he wants to run G 60's at his track it is his choice. I for one won't be running there because I have no G 60's and I don't want to spend the $900 for new tires to run there. The plan last year for us was to start phasing the G 60's into our supply. However we only ruined one tire. The rest are perfectly good. So for now I'm just gonna run where I can run the E mods.

The buddy Harris part needs to be eliminated from your post . I do NOT have any thing to do with SFCR or DRR as far as rules. The deal with the G-60 tires was something that was put into the rules at the beginning of last year and has been talked about for 5 years that I have tried to get the B-mods to this area. I have as much influence on getting things done at either track as you do. Both SFCR and DRR were supposed to go to G-60s for 2011 season, DRR elected to stay with E-mods, do you also think that I had anything to do with that. Also the rumor of myself being the techman at either track is also a rumor. And yes there are tires out there for sale, not everyone reads the internet.........Thanks

i heard you where the spokes person for the b- mod class and i think it is stupid that we have to run the g- 60s and everyother track is runny the e- mods like the tires are going to make everybody run faster if they knew how to drive they could run any tire

Well Carter I'm not tryin to be a Smart AS* but listen not pickin on you but jezz you are the guy that couldn't make a lap with out throwing an axle out causing caution getting in drivers way causing crashes And you want to say people should run any tire Well when you learn how to drive maybe then someone would take you seriously and running your mouth at kenny and cory just shows how misguided you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my opinion (Tommie Joe) Portamix of FAT BOYS RACIN'

i apologize to harris and who ever i made mad i heard that a lot of drivers are not go to run there because they can't afford the hoosier g-60s and the e-mods both they want the e- mods back thats why they are loosing a lot of drivers as it is

I have 8 of the tires you're looking for. I'll sell them for $2500 (and you get the complete roller minus motor with them for free!)

I have 8 of the tires you're looking for. I'll sell them for $2500 (and you get the complete roller minus motor with them for free!)

Hey Randy do you have a picture of that sign on the right as you enter the pits at Doe Run??? ;)

Like This????/

Are ya lookin for something like this?????? LMAO:p

Attachments

• cry.jpg
    cry.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 124
Join DateJan 2011Posts1
used hoosier g 60s for sale

I have a bunch of hoosier G60s for sale from $ 25-50. 573-330-8462 Erik​

In my opinion, the hoosier e-mods are everywhere in this area, and everyone sells them, the hoosier g-60's you have to drive to east jesus to get! From what I've been told, cory still doesn't have any, brent only had a few he sold last year that he got from cory, and nobody else has them for 100 miles! I cant find a number to mike francis, but thats still ****ty if thats the only place you can get them. If you want us to run imca tires, try the american racers, they're cheaper and last longer, but if you wanna make it easier on the drivers, allow the emod a's and h's!!! We need to get this settled because opening nite is soon!!!!!!!!!

Are you Kidding me....

OMG... Stop the Crying... Thats the tire the B-Mods are running, get over it... Its the same tire as the A-Mods are running and have been running, I dont see them on here Crying...../I]

and we are not the a-mod class we are the b-mod class what we are saying it would be cheaper n the drivers if we run the e- mod tires cause they are easier to find nobody is crying

One more time....

NOOOOO, What Im trying to say.......... Is that the tire rule is set..... Why do you keep going on and on and on and on..................................... So Let It GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Back