tnie has a great night at MCS

FERGY69

A big thumbs up to Todd for a second place heat run and a Forth in the Feature. Todd had the 11w car hooked up. His new crew cheif, Shawn Chizk, hit the set up early on in hot laps and continued to tweak the car through out the night. This should give Todd more to write about as he continues to get articles published in major racing magazines. Congratulations on a great run Todd. We are proud of you.

"Good job Todd. Don't change anything on that car. I figure it's my turn to run it now."

keep figuring lil fergy lol you may get a chance to run the track in lol

jumpinjackdw
David Wulf

I need to say a big thanks to Shawn, and to Scott and Kevin for bringing him into the picture. His input is what made all the difference, I think I went to the track and just did what I usually do, nothing really changed on my end, but the setup he put on the car turned the whole thing around for me.

It's funny in a way, because I just wrote that I thought the Big Guns of Late Model racing were up there because they had the setup to get them there every night, then we go to MCS, change the setup a bit, and I go from the back of the pack to the front almost overnight. I don't think that makes me a great driver, I think it shows how Shawn makes a big difference with his knowledge and experience with the cars. All I had to do was not screw it up.

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate the kudos. Hopefully we can keep this up for the next few races and keep improving. :)

Way to turn it around t.nie good run , and this time you don't have to say you was the last one on the track ..lol .. keep it up

Man Todd. What happened to you? Sounded like a great run. Maybe win one before the end of the year???

Stan Lester

racer20 said:
Man Todd. What happened to you? Sounded like a great run. Maybe win one before the end of the year???

Stan Lester
If I remember correctly Stan, Todd does have a heat win under his belt.
Am I right lilfergy11 ?

No heat wins, but as far as what happened to me, well all I can say is ask my new crew chief! Shawn Chizk is the man!!:D

Really, in a nutshell, the car is sorted, the brakes, engine, everything is good on it and Shawn gave me a great setup to run with. From hotlaps on, my job was not to screw it up. Here's hoping we can keep it up.:)

"Drive it like you stole it." Remember Todd, I'm at every race you run that car in. I still claim that car as mine. I'm waitin for a chance to race it again. You best be driving it like you stole it....from me. lol

Back