To All Tri-City Street Stock Racers

TCS

To all of our Tri-City Street Stock Racers.

The rule clarification on the interiors will be as follows:

A full interior will be allowed as long as there is a removable panel to be able
to inspect the enclosed area of the interior!!

I hope that this clears up any misunderstanding.

Thank You,
Kevin Gundaker
Tri-City Speedway

Thanks Kevin I didnt want to rip out mine it is alm dimond plate and ti looks neat, but we have nothing to hide, I also feel safer with it inclosed.. You are more than fair on all the classes and on all your judgements,, all of us dont know how to act wilh someone that listens...

diamond plate !!!

yeah it was no fun putting that stuff in just ask joe dresch i have too put a special thanks too Dresch Fabrication for helping me all last winter an last year

True that 43petty..an owner..who actually talks to people..and answers their questions..thats a start in the right drection for tri city.

Yea after what was talked about in the meeting this place will be a monument in the 2006 year, but a owner that will let the people know ahead of time about what is going on is something differnt from waht has tanspired in the past with the former owner over the past 10 or so years. Hey Benton still have some cash for you, and what kind of rims are on the s/s they 5on5's or what. And what kind of tires were u running size wise. thanks.

Back