To Mike And Anyone Else

As everyone knows i was a past member of the RAMS organization. And i would like to say a few things to Mike and anyone else this may apply to. In the beginning the organization was started for everyone to work together and enjoy the love of racing with one another. It was a inexpensive 4-cylinder group of cars that allowed people to get involved with that didnt have alot of money to spend. Somewhere it has lost alot of its beginnings. There is ALOT of money in these cars now and there is NO fun in it ! There has been nothing but bashing and backstabbing !!!!

For those who will not have anything to do with this racing group because of one individual i wish you would reconsider that. When Crystal and Shannon become elected alot of that crapp will change !!!! Crystal has been around racing all her life and has worked in the tower at many tracks. She is very knowledgable with points systems and is a CPA by day so is also very good with money. Between her and Shannon vows to make tsure there will be no more " Missing Money " isssues that should be taken care of. And as far as one person making all the dicissions, NO MORE !!!!! It will be a group thing with ONLY the majority making decisions.

YESSSSSSSSS i will be joining the RAMS !!! Because Shannon and Crystal have a plan to do what is best for this group and they are determined to make it better and fun group of people again ! LeaDonna

I want to run ALSO :)

I want to change the name also to Doe Run Possy. Will anyone vote for me. I was the 3rd original member of the Lambs (rams).

Smurf

I will be joining so that i can help get Crystal and Shannon voted in as President and Vice President. Then i will continue to do whatever " we all " can do to get this organization backto what it was. LeaDonna

SMURFBLUE3 said:
will you be joining if wolf beats crystal in this presidental race??? :eek: :D :eek:
Smurfdude, IF?... I can't believe you even asked that...That statement is about like asking, if your grandma had testicles, would she then be your grandpa?
Neither one is gonna happen!!!

Smurf

Are you sure you able to handle being in charge of this poll thing ??? Im beginning to wander if you are being fair. Are you being swayed by one of the candidates ??????? :eek: LD

everybody know poll are full of bull :D the thing that counts are the votes! and that there is 3 people counting them so all I have to say is.... GOOD LUCK and may the best PERSON win... cuase you got a big job ahead of you :cool:

Who's getting the religious vote..................lord I apologize for bringing your followers into this election.................please forgive me and don't forget the little pygmies in new guinea.......

Back