To Pitdrifter

Racerrod

racerrod
I know you are the pitdrifter but I didn't know you were drifting in my neck of the woods last Friday night! I could have been fortunate enough to meet you but didn't even know it. Does anyone know what caused the fire and was it oil or fuel? The guys who sat with me were arguing and debating how it started and what was burning. They said the entire fuel cell exploded. I thought if that would have happened it would have burned longer than 30 seconds. It was quite a fire though.

Are you going to Belleville again Friday? If so maybe we can finally meet?

Your online friend,

RacerRod

Hey Rod Whats Up? I'm Usually At Belleville Most Every Friday. But, This Friday I Won't.:( I Have To Go To My Moms Brothers Birthday Party. She Passed Away In December And Its Her Twin Brother, So I Don't Want To Miss It.

Are You Talking About The Fire With The #35 Car? If So, He Pop A Motor And The Oil Caught Fire. No Fuel Cell!! Thank The Lord, It Would Have Been A Lot Worse.

Let Me Know The Next Time You Are There And I'll Be Sure To Come Say Hey!!!! Do You Ever Go To I55? Saturday Night I'll Be In The Stands....$5 Dollar Admission, And Big Nickel Race For The Youngin's!

Thanks Andy!:)

Back