To T/T/G

Mike, Two questions for you my man, will you be the talker guy again this year on Fri. and Sat. nights.I sure hope so, you do a great job and seem to really have fun with your work and make the races fun for the fans like myself.# 2,have you visited your favorite mexican place ,Hazel and Bettys inside Bel Air Bowl,home of world famous tacos,lately.Your love of this type of cuisine has been well documented. See you opening night at the Speed Bowl, your friend ,Mike Mineman.

Mike, I will be at Belle Clair on Friday nights and I-55 on Saturday nights in 2005. I will also be doing some other special events but things aren't finalized yet so I can't really say much more than that right now.

I'm still making my monthly visits to Bel Air for the taco special with Tina and her mom. Tina's mom and dad spent a lot of time there. He passed last year but when we go in a waitress or two always comes up and talks to Tina's mom to see how she's doing.

We need to hook up and I'll be getting with Al to set a date.

Thanks for everything you do to support racing and thanks for.... "you know".

TTG/MM

The Talker Guy said:
Thanks for everything you do to support racing and thanks for.... "you know".

TTG/MM

"YOU KNOW"?? FREE TACOS? FREE BOWLING?? :D

MIKE YOU BETTER BE AT I55 AND BELLE-CLAIR! AT LEAST UNTIL YOU GROOM A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT(WHICH WILL BE TOUGH).......:mad: ;)

LIKE I TOLD YA', I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN! :D

Back