To The Eatons

Crystals Cousin Passed Away

I just found out that Crystal's cousin , Bradley, that was in a serious car accident has passed away. Bradley was a young man so im sure this is difficult for them to understand. This is a very close family and i am sure they are devastated so everyone PLEASE keep them in your prayers. LD

"Your family will be in our prayers"

May GOD BLESS and help you thru this difficult time.
#52 BOYER Racing :rolleyes:

Thank you for your prayers!

While times are EXTREMELY tough at our house right now and for our entire family, I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers at this time of loss for our family. Bradley was a wonderful young man and his life was taken by someone else for no good reason at all. Brad was more than a cousin to me...he was more life a brother. Rarely a day would go by that I didn't talk to him or see him. Our family is VERY close and we get together OFTEN!!! Things sure will be different for our family without him there to crack a joke and to make everyone smile. The kids loved him...he was the one who always kept them entertained, played with them. He was just GREAT with them...you could tell how much he loved spending time with them. I wish all of you could have known him. At the mere young age of 17, he lost his life...and at a time when he had everything going his way. His smile lit up a room.

My family, dad, mom, Matt, and I, are having a tough time dealing with why something like this happened to an innocent 17 year old young man. He will be greatly missed by us. Matt thought about changing his race car # to Brad's baseball # but that number is already taken (23). So, there will be a special "In Loving Memory of Paul Bradley Lewis" section on Matt's #53 Sportsman car. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as the next few days will be even more difficult.

To see a video tribute (pictures) of Bradley, visit www.taylorfuneral.com and click on Brad LEWIS obituary. There is a video tribute link on there where you can view pictures of this handsome young man and his family. Check out his great smile and how it would light up a room. See him with friends and family.

Crystal :(

will be missed

this is janette wanted to let you know how sorry i am. everyone will miss him greatly. He was always a joy at work. I never got to work with him much.But always got to give him crap at shift change and he would give it right back.Never a dull moment.He will always be a part of us. If you need anything call me.

Something Wonderful

I just went to the website a viewed the tribute to Bradley. It was such a moving tribute to someone that obviously LOVED and LIVED life to the fullest. I know this family, they are definatly very close so this is probably the hardest thing they have all dealt with. To Bradley's family i am deeply sadden by your lose. And Crystal, i love you and i am here for you ANYTIME you need me..... LeaDonna

Crystal sorry to hear of the loss to your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you now in this time of sorrow.

John Barr
The Trashdog

hey this is jessy crystal i love u and if u need anything call me!we might have to go and dance to cheer up i knew brad some and it is very hard at school seeing all his friends upset alot of ppl loved brad and he is really missed

So Sorry...........

Crystal, Our thoughts and prayers go out to the whole family..... We Love ya, and if you guys need anything PLEASE, let me know, you have my number.......

I watch the picture tribute very good! I didn't know he was only 17 what a tragic lost for your whole family, all your family is in our prayers take care of yourself's

smurf

Sorry for the loss of this family. Deepest sympathies and my thoughts and prayers are with your family at this time :(

Lisa

Crystal,Terry,Matt and the rest of the Eaton family, I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your loved one. It must be a very difficult time for all of you. Brad was a very well liked young man . My daughter Sheena knew Brad and they were friends. She also is very upset. We will keep you in our prayers. Brian

Back