Tobin is it true?

He was there in the flesh lol.... Never really talked to him before but I did last night and he's a really nice guy.

Who ended up winning lights? We left after the whole flying kart incident:eek:

The white and blue #7 kart won followed by the black #1 with a bump and run pass on the last lap and i ended up 3rd. Not sure about the rest!!

Me and the blue 2 got together and i seen the "flying kart" So i killed my motor and went to see if he was ok, then the flew the redflag and phil said since i got outa my kart under caution i was dqed! Buncha crap if u ask me cause in the first heat when we had 9 cautions and 2 red flags we all had to get out and stretch!lol

Me and the blue 2 got together and i seen the "flying kart" So i killed my motor and went to see if he was ok, then the flew the redflag and phil said since i got outa my kart under caution i was dqed! Buncha crap if u ask me cause in the first heat when we had 9 cautions and 2 red flags we all had to get out and stretch!lol
that was in the second heat that that happened...not the feature!!!

How bout this for a new rule......if you spin on your own twice you are black flagged for that race???? Alot of tracks have this rule....

What happened to Tobin in the feature?

I hope the track gets better because Belle Rive is a relaxing place to go race and its laid back....

How bout this for a new rule......if you spin on your own twice you are black flagged for that race???? Alot of tracks have this rule....

What happened to Tobin in the feature?

I hope the track gets better because Belle Rive is a relaxing place to go race and its laid back....

He got beat....lol...jk. I agree with the spin rule. I know the track was kinda crappy, but we were all driving on it. That light race was rediculous. More cautions than i have ever seen. Some people were only causing more wrecks causing others to tear their stuff up because they couldnt keep their stuff straight!!

He got beat....lol...jk. I agree with the spin rule. I know the track was kinda crappy, but we were all driving on it. That light race was rediculous. More cautions than i have ever seen. Some people were only causing more wrecks causing others to tear their stuff up because they couldnt keep their stuff straight!!

HAHA.....I agree with you 100%....people need to take it easy in situations like that...IMO the track was not safe to race on

HAHA.....I agree with you 100%....people need to take it easy in situations like that...IMO the track was not safe to race on
Its only not safe when you have idiots out there trying to win the race of the first lap!!!!!! And just driving way to hard!!! Tracks like that require patience.....i didnt change anything all night and only turned my motor 5900 RPMS and still ran a strong 3rd......why???? cause i kept my kart straight!!!!

Yes it was a crappy track, but "SAFE" its only as safe as the drivers on it. Only makes for better drivers, if you learn to drive. sometimes you have to go slower to go faster. If you kept it straight you would have won, because everyone else was spinning. Back to driving skills, and setup, instead of prep and motor. The fastest didnt all win. lol

Its only not safe when you have idiots out there trying to win the race of the first lap!!!!!! And just driving way to hard!!! Tracks like that require patience.....i didnt change anything all night and only turned my motor 5900 RPMS and still ran a strong 3rd......why???? cause i kept my kart straight!!!!

I agree with the idiots on the track. learn to setup a kart and learn to drive. If you cant keep a kart straight, then maybe you ought to pull off the track and work on it. Dont stay out there and tear up equipment or maybe get someone hurt. Just ask my boys, how many times Ive pulled them off the track for stupid driving or the kart just wasnt right.

Back