Tommy Gegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.C. Springer

Determined
What a jerk. Saturday night I had some close family(my cousins) come to the races, and this arrogant retard decides he's tough 'cuz he "thought" they were looking at his girlfriend, who by the way was wearing VERY VERY revealing clothing, along with her posterior half hanging out of her shorts. I know this because MY girlfriend pointed this out. My cousin and his two friends preceeded to ignore the threats of a fight and walk back to our pits. Tommy then ran up, spun my cousin around, hit him in the eye and ran like a little coward that he is. This, was complete ignorance. My cousin did not know who he was, or what he drove, so he couldn't "Identify" him exactly, so the security guards did NOTHING. I even had a friend of Tommys tell me after the races that he SAW Tommy hit him, and would even tell a security guard/official what he saw, and yet since they couldn't "identify" him, they could do nothing. Even from a witness. I, nor anyone with us, knew who this little jerk was, until his friend pointed out who he was. An official was contacted about it, and he said he would take care of this, but I figured it was more 'appropriate' to point out his ignorance and lack of sociable behavior on here, kind of like his ****er punch to my cousin. He WILL be watched closely from now on, by our crew, and several others..INCLUDING security. Hopefully this jerk will suffer the consequences.

C.j Springer and the entire Springer Racing Crew

What's this guy look like? Been wanting a reason to hit somone! LOL! Would make my experience even better if he resembled Tony Stewart! LOL! Sorry to hear this happened bud. Hope your cousin is ok. Talk to you on Yahoo soon!

Actually I wouldn't think twice about knocking Gordon upside his head either if he gave me a reason. Personally, I'm a DEI fan! Go Dale and Mikey!!!!!

Q, you crack me up buddy! lol I can't really explain what he looks like, but his walks around with his pants below his ***** lookin really stupid. That and he wears a yellow driving suit, which makes him look even more retarded.

Ahh

If he doesnt want his girlfriend to be looked at tell her to wear some clothes that actually fit her......Thats what i would do!

HAHAHAH RANDY GOT SPONGED LOL!

Kayte04 said:
If he doesnt want his girlfriend to be looked at tell her to wear some clothes that actually fit her......Thats what i would do!

HAHAHAH RANDY GOT SPONGED LOL!

Amen to that!!!!

I hate it when women get all TRAMPED up and then get mad when guys look at them! Why did they get made up to look that way if they didn't want looked at??? Everyone knows that if there's a half naked girl anywhere within the sight of a man that he's gonna find 'em!!!!

Women! If you don't want us looking at you dress up in the loosest, baggiest, most covering clothing that you can find. Layers are also good! Otherwise, shut your traps and enjoy the attention!!!!! :D

yea she should should learn to shop in the adult department and not the childrens. lol. maybe she wanted the attention but he didnt want her to have it.

Maybe if he was man enough to give her the attention she wanted she wouldn't have to look for it elsewhere? Hmmmmm???????

Little dude got what he deserved for running his mouth and he is so stupid that he totally pointed out the wrong person in the stand...and by the way he was warned and turned around and was running his mouth and HE WAS NOT S***ER PUNCHED he was looked straight in the eyes when he was hit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back