Tommy Smallwood! Way To Go!

PITDRIFTER

Motorsports
Hey Tommy, Great Job Last Night Bro'! I Was A Little Nervous For Ya' When That Last Caution Came Out. But, You Ran 2 Perfect Laps To Hold Off The #24.

You Deserve A Lot Of Credit For Giving The #24 Plenty Of Room To Race You Those Last 2 Laps. Not Everyone Would Have Done That, Especially With A Guy As Tough To Beat As Paul Bauman Is!

Once Again Good Job!

Btw........did You Recognize Me Last Night?....lol

What a race this was! Bauman has been dominant for a while and it's good to see a new feature winner. This was probably the best 2 laps at Belleville last night, except for maybe the modified feature when Bobby Bittle held off the hard charging Marty Smith Jr.

RacerRod

Thanks Al, Racerrod, and Pitdrifter. It was my night and there was no way i was going to get beat on the last lap.... :D :D ....I was confident that i could run that line the last 2 laps because i was running it much of the beginning of the feature so i knew the car would work there. Paul is a great guy and a awsome driver. It is always nice to be able to beat the man with 9 feature wins this year. I love them kinda races when you can run so clean with the best out there and come out on top. Thanks everyone.

Tom

P.S. Hey pitdrifter in your post you said "did u recognize me last night". Not at the time i didn't but i was sitting here just now and realized who you were. Thanks for the congrats. If i would have recognized you then i would have B.S.ed with you for a few.

See you all next week.

Congrats Tommy,

I just wanted to tell you that I am very proud of you for all your hard work this season, it's not always been an easy ride and you and Chris have come along way,
I agree with Pitdrifter on one thing and that is it's about time someone else one a feature at belleville besides Paul Bauman, no offense to anyone it's just nice to see different people when now and then. I am so proud that it was one of our guys!

Congrats again on your win, more to come I hope!
Your Sponsor,
Stick's Chevy Shed
Carrie

nice driving tommy, you ran a real good race congrads, i guess the "starter" worked lol do u know what happened after u crossed the line behind you, how it started and how damaged was done and to who, I had to leave as soon as the sportsman was over and didn't get to get into the pits. thanks Lawrence

Tommy...congrats on your first feature win of the season. I would have to say that was a quality effort! Two thumbs up!!

53 shaf,
I'm not gonna point fingers on the wreck at the end...because I wasn't really watching it happen...but I can tell you who all was involved:
Reum
Harris
Gryzbacz (#72)
#55 (not sure if Volluz or Smith was driving)
Sale

I would say that 72 hit the hardest and probably sustained the most damage...but it wasn't pretty all the way around.

thanks, chewin dirt i beleive volluz wasdriving he drove it since chris moved to mod and lost his points in the sportsman, i got a phone call and was told #72 got most damage and it looked bad, thanks alot

Congrats tommy u put on an awesome race good luck and hope u can get a few more of them... As for the wreck the race for 3rd was just good hard racing chad nor mike harris dont a whole lot wrong chad and mike r deffinately both great and talented drivers who race hard as for the rest of the class chad did hav ea nice size whole in his power steering.. as for what dave grywacz did and said at the end of the races to mike and chad was just plain wrong accidents happen as a result of good hard racing as a friend of chads that doesnt mean i side if i think chad did something wrong or on purpose id admitt it but hes a great guy and a hard driver chad is the type to admitt his mistakes.. id liek to say to mike harris i hope there are no hard feeling between u and chad u drove a hell of a race for 3rd and i hope we continue to see u chad and all the other great sportsman drivers at belle clair race hard and put on a good show..And again congrats to Tommy

Josh

Congrats Tommy for a good, clean race! You definitely deserved to win. And, to see you get the win was as just as good for me as getting a win would have been. Way to go!!

Paul

Good run Tommy...I just wish my tires would have heated up a little faster. You and Paul came by me like I was standing still. LOL

Kartracer...No problems here, I'll just call it hard racing as well. I'll talk to Chad this Friday. I'm just sorry that so many other guys got tore up as well.

MIke

Nice Job Tommy! Nice to see someone new win once in a while. I think I have a bruise where Amy grabbed me when the white was thrown!

great job Tommy on your win friday night. that was just awesome to see you take the win. as for what happened in the wreck after the finish line.......well i guess that was just racin too hard for the position. but anyway congrats from the Brian Eaves #44 race team.

Thank you again everyone for the conrats. Hope there will be more to come and if there are hopefully they are just as good as the one last week. Thanks again Paul for a great race.

Tom

Thanks to you too Tom. I'm sure Amy will agree with me when I say that it was so great to see the two of you racing so close and not having to worry about one taking the other out. I don't think you touched at all - it was great! You ran a very good race and definitely deserved the win! Paul and I both with you the best of luck the rest of the season!

Mandy

Thank you Mandy. Yeah Amy was pretty excited as i am sure you are also when Paul wins. Thanks again and we will see you all on Friday.

Tom

Excited??? I almost tore Katies arm off when the white flag got thrown!!!!! LOL..sorry Katie...:D ...It was awesome to see two drivers race clean, no blocking, just plain ol racing, it was great. Like Tommy said, he ran with Paul Bauman..the best out there and won, what an amazing feeling. Thanks to all that have posted..

28s wife
Amy

stickracer35c4 said:
I agree with Pitdrifter on one thing and that is it's about time someone else one a feature at belleville besides Paul Bauman

Carrie

CARRIE, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, BUT I DIDN'T SAY THAT....LOL....PAUL WINS A LOT, BECAUSE HE DOES WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN A LOT. I DON'T GET TIRED OF THAT. I APPRECIATE IT. A GUY CAN LEARN A LOT WATCHING SOMEONE LIKE PAUL. HE'S A VERY GOOD WHEEL AND SELDOM IF EVER MAKES A MISTAKE. LOOKS TO ME LIKE TOMMY HAS TOOK NOTICE. HE BEAT PAUL BY DOING EXACTLY WHAT PAUL DOES.........GOOD SMOOTH MISTAKE FREE RACING!!!!!!

Back