Tonight Motocross finals in Los Veges Live on SPEED channel

upsmanluvracin

Tonight on speed from 9pm til 12:30am is the finals for stadium supercross. Its going to be great. I think James Steward has a 7 points lead over Chad Reed. It been a battle all season and is coming down to the finish. Dont want to miss this..........

Villapoda wins the main with Reed comming in 2nd and Stewart in 3rd. Steward win the championship by 4 points over Reed. Congrats to Stewart.

Bubba did what he had to do. Reed sure did look like a flat out cheap-shot dirty racer trying to take him out completely. If that move had succeeded, I think he would have been DQed for deliberately running Stewart off the track anyway. That's no way to win a championship at any level, although it happens in every form of racing. Villapoto is going to be in the mix next year I think. I hope so, anyway. Could be a great three way battle for the championship next year. Anyway, enjoyed watching it this afternoon on SPEED.

Yeah Reed tried to take him out the last 3 weeks now and still could not take him down. I agree, I really like Villapoto.He was a class act in the 125 for the last two years.That way Stewart went to Yamamha so Villapoto could move up with Kalowsaki.......Reed will not compete in the summer outdoor nationals because Stewarts owns that class but Villapoto will be there.... Cant wait....

Back