tonight on spike tv jesse james

hartman343

hartman343
Staff member
this isnt race related but it does involve a local fabrication and machine shop from ellis grove illinois. on spike tv tonight at 9 pm on "jesse james is a dead man", the stunt that jesse is doing tonight involves a monster truck that was built in ellis grove at concussion engineering. the group of us at the shop are excited becouse a small 4 man shop is going to be on national tv. this is one of the reasons why i havent gotten my modified done and been out racing yet, but rich, clancy, tom and i have been to several races this year watching and helping out who ever we can. hope everyone enjoys the truck and the show!

house location

the house and all the filming was done in riverside california. rich the owner of concussion engineering, was driving it around jesse's west coast choppers shop and we got some killer pics of it. ill post some of the pics later tonight.

ya it was

should have seen the truck when it got back from california, those bodies arent cheap, there was more damage then we thought. new body, new front passenger planetary, new tie rod ends, new upper 4 link bars, new steering rod, had to repair a few body mount bars, and do a lot of touch up paint work on the chassis. the body was done by a shop on the outskirts of st louis, the truck was built and repaired in ellis grove, the paint was done in belleville. there was a lot of local shops and businesses that benefitted from the show last night.

The video does not do that truck justice. It is an extremely nice piece!!!!

It would have been cool for you guys to have been a part of the show. Where did the practice jumps take place?? I thought I seen the big yellow semi and trailer in the background.

Tell Tom that uncle Larry and Ryan are extremely proud of you guys!!!

ill let him know

we are all proud of what was done, rich and tom for the initial build and then all the repairs everyone done afterwords. its just nice seeing local people get that type of recognition.

Back