Tony Stewart at it again!!!!!

upsmanluvracin

What are your thought on the race today with Stewart. Should he get in trouble or will nascar over look it? :confused:

Sorry upsman, but I was glad to see Tony win. I am not happy about how he has been behaving lately. I guess we also need to ask about what happened with Robby Gordon. Just my opinion, but it looked like the same thing happened with Robby and the lapped car. Like I said, that is just my thoughts and I do wish that Tony had better anger management!! Along with his pit crew!

I have mix feeling about it , thats why I needed imput on others to see maybe if I was wrong about what I saw.... After the race,Stewart said that he did not know what happen and he would like to find out himself !!!!!!

I am not a Tony Stewart Fan or a Tony Stewart Hater. If he could keep a cool head I think I could be more of a fan. I do not like his "bully" attitude. I will say this. I don't think he had any right to do what he did to Brian Vickers a couple of weeks ago. If he would have looked at the tape of the race, he would have known that he was wrong. So enter Kasey Kahne and what happened today. The same thing. If Kahne's crew would have looked at the tape of the race, they would see that Stewart (in my opinion) did NOt wreck the #9 car on purpose. The put the slower cars in front of the fast cars -- so what do they expect. I blame this on NASCAR! Here lately, NASCAR doesn't know if they are on foot or horseback. This sport sure is going to hell -- FAST!

To me it looked like Kahne checked up in front of Tony. It did not look like it was done on purpose. I do have one question....why was the Tropicana container dropped to the ground??? To me that was disrespectful. Was this not the Tropicana????!!!!

On the net, Kahne said that his car checked up when he shifted into to 4th gear. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that is what I read.

I agree with ya mythic. but on the same hand when gordon wins he sweeps off the power aid displays, maybe cause coke makes poweraid and pepsi owns gatoraid, but i thought coke owned tropicania maybe im wrong, if the displays arent of the winners sponsors they usally have their little quirk on them being on their car. LOL. but i do belive they should respect the sponsor of the race and give them their fair due, after all, I'm sure they wont turn down the winning money that came from them.
:)

J/M/O but I think that the Kahne spin was "just a racing thing", although I also think that when he slide up on the #1 car it was on purpose. A little history there, do I think Nascar should do something.....not really, no harm, no foul.

I agree with both eck1 and nakitta8.
I was more curious about the Tropicana thing. Just was not sure. He smiled when he did that too. I also think that it was a "racing thing" as well.

Cry Baby Stewart

He is a very sore looser!!!!!!!! Poor sportsmanship!!!!!!!!!!I beleive that he needs to be suspended for a couple of races for the way he was driving today this isn't the first time he has cause a major wreck like this.

Knew there would be at least one who didn't like it. That's ok too....everyone can have an opinion here. I know there will be more by tomorrow. LOL

I do not think that it was tonys fault... if it would have been Dale Jr. behind Kahne when it happened, then everyone would say it was just a racing thing... nothing against Jr, cause im so gonna marry him.. lol... but it could have happened to anybody, and Tony was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... Congrats Tony! You needed the win!

I have not agreed with the way Tony has raced and handled himself here lately, but today it did not look as if he ment to send Kasey spinning. Kasey slowed and Tony didn't slow quick enough.

This is what Kasey Kahne said on MRN Radio.
"I got a little loose going in there and was shifting from third to fourth when I got hit". He then went on to say I don't know why Tony went and took me out and so on. He needed to listen to what he just said, which if you see the replay, Kahnes car seems to slow and Stewarts seems to get a bite.

First off, it was a racing incident. When NASCAR continues to throw those bogus yellow flags for "debris" to bunch the field up, what do they expect. Eventually something will happen.

I also think its interesting that there are no comments on the crew incident. I think that Evernhams crew warrants a fine regardless. That was a premeditated incident iniated by the Dodge crew. If that goes unpunished, we will see more crews assaulting each other over on track incidents. NASCAR cannot allow that behavior on any team for any reason. JMO.

i am a big fan of tony because he is helping our sport grow but, he has got to be smarter than that its not like this is his first time he has done this but, this time it was the wrong person kahne is one of those drivers who has a lot of fans and that will piss them all off and make them complain so nascar has to do something

NASCAR did do something....they are fining Tommy Baldwin (Kahne's crew chief) for coming into the #20 pit to fight.

Which they should. You never go into someone's pit with ill-intent. We have to grow past that macho bullcrap.

tony is a real racer and likes to win thing goodness he not a nascar pupput like some of the others speaks with no forkit tongue

If Kane Has Such A Problem Why Didnt He Come Visit Stewart After The Race, Im Thinking Kane Thought The Wall Was A Hard Hit But If I Go Say Something To Stewart Im Going To See What A Real Hit Fells Like. No One Was Going To Beat Stewart He Was Way To Fast

Back