Top 10 @ I-55

URace2Win

WHO DO YOU ALL THINK WILL BE THE TOP 5-10 IN EVERY CLASS @ I-55 THIS COMING RACE SEASON? IN NO CERTAIN ORDER!

MY OPINION:
LATEMODELS:
Ed Dixon 50
Kevin Gundaker 11
Justin Allgair 1a
Mark Oller 67
Mark Gansman 20
Ratajchzk??? ;) 112

MODIFIEDS:
Scott Weber 4J
Ray Walsh 1W
Bobby Bittle 89
Rich Whaley 59
Brian Worley 166
Rusty Griffaw 16
Leon Rackers

SPORTSMAN:
Horton 4
Beken Jr. 46
Stuppy 00

"LATE MODELS":

OLLER
RAT
DIXON
STEFFENS
GUNDAKER

"MODS":

BITTLE
WALSH
RICHARDS
WEBER
WHALEY

"SPORTSMEN":

HORTON
BELKEN
MC GRAW
BAUMAN
STUPPY

pevely

i think they are all pretty close except for brian wolfmier will be in the top 5 in the modifieds this year,he has been very close the last 2 yrs and i beleive he will make it this year,he will be pretty close in the late models to but not sure if hell make it,their pretty tough..he is very consistant driver and thats what it takes in points...

Re: pevely

Late models.
I think Oller will take the Championship.
2-5 in no order
Dixon
Gundaker
Ratajzck
Steffens

Mods no order
Whaley
Weber
Walsh
Worley
Wolfmeir

Sportsman
Horton
Belken
Stuppy
Prince
Naeger

Top 10

Don't forget about Danny Haynes and David Jumper in the Late Models and Hot Rod Todd McGraw in the Modifieds. It is going to be a great year at Pevely.

I think all of those will certainly be in the top 10. I think that Bittle, Hoffman, Richards, and a few others have a great shot at the top 5 too.

Why would Belken run 2 cars at Pevely last year and not at all this year???

Late Models, in nor order;
1. Dixon
2. Oller
3. the 112 car, rat-something-or-another
4. allgaire
5. steffans
6. gundaker

mods, no order
1. hoffman
2. weber
3. walsh
4. whaley
5. bittle
6. richards

sportsman
1. belken
2. bauman
3. stuppy
4. horton
5. prince
6. lowry

wanna be's
1. hoffman
2. hoffman
3. hoffman
4. hoffman
5. hoffman

why not?

Last year saw some good racing at pevely and I expect this year will be even better, to pick from all the talent there would be tough, you never know when the cinderella story could pop up.

ac, thanks for the vote of confidence but the name is going to change. Pro 4 Stocks sounds much better LOL

Hope everyone has a great season and good luck to all:D

Allgaier is one who person that won't be there. At least not enough to finish in the top 5. I bet he'll have other ARCA stuff going on. Remember he only ran pevely a handfull of times last season.

PAUL BELKEN WILL BE AT I55 MOST OF THE TIME DUE TO SPONSORSHIP COMMITMENTS. BUT, I EXPECT HIM AT TCS WHEN THE OPPURTUNITY ALLOWS.

HE HAS A NICE NEW ALLIED "ILLEGAL" MOTOR AND A NEW CHASSIS TO GO WITH HIS OLD FAITHFUL ALLIED CAR!

I am just gonna hate it when all these boys go to TCS!!! Hope they don't take all the cars. Maybe leave one or two for us to watch!!!!

Come on Jaded, who's not going to be there? You stir the pot, may as well add an ingredient or two. The only answers I've seen so far are Belken and Allgaier and they aren't leaving for good. Please, fill us with your infinate wisdom.

Infinate Wisdom

I believe Jaded is a Super Top Secret SPY of the TCS army. And if he tells us he'd have to kill us..... That's my guess since Jaded never replys to any of the post that he/she makes. :rolleyes:

Back