Track conditions at MCS!!!

smokingjoe

Owner RAMS 65 & 652
All I can tell you is if you have not been to MCS it the last 2 or 3 weeks you better go. Wow what a great job Mell and Winston have done reworking the track. 2 and 3 grooves all night and smooth!!! Nothing like watchin Sheppard and Frankle run the top side last night!!

The track has been awesome the last couple weeks. It has been really fast and smooth and multiple grooves. Cant wait til next weekend. Keep up the great work Mel and Winston!!

It was a great track, I'm supprised it didn't take more rubber than what it did. Must of been because of those little rain showers through out the evening.

John Barr
The Trashdog

track was fast and smooth for us mini's we had 3 grooves to races out there just had to pick which one your car ran the best at!

I heard that yes, it's fast and smooth, but now it's extremely abrasive. Can anyone else verify this?

I was in the pits at the Demo Derby Friday night at MCS and spent most of the evening sitting on the guard rail in turn 4 watching the event. I stared at the track an awful lot and have to give the guys credit. That track looks better than it ever has. I haven't made it over for too much racing this year but I can tell by just looking at it, the track is finally settling down and coming into its own. The berm is still pretty powdery. It looked to me as though the lower groove on the track is taking on a helluva lot of rubber. This even after they had cut the surface and sheep's footed it. Might need to cut that out and get in some fresh "stuff"...

Back