Track Conditions for MVN

dqcheer6

Does anyone know how the track is doing at Mount Vernon? (Including the weather)

the conditions i just looked at showed a slight chance of isolated showers.. nothing big.. hopefully it will just go around.. weve had more favorable conditions than this before and still raced but i guess we wont know until tomorrow

They usually work on the track Friday night up until wee hours in the morning. We have had isolated showers and hard rains but they are spotty. I can't imagine that we have had to much rain as dry as things have been. The weather here shows rain everyday but I sure haven't seen it. I would definately think we are racing Saturday unless it just rains hard all day. The first part of the rains we only received around 1 1/2 inches. We have gained a little more since then. Hope that helps.

if you are familiar with weather bug the radar on it is showing a slight chance of rain tomorrow day and afternoon. if you put the map in movement it looks like most will go around or miss us but always have that chance for a slight shower. mtv just had a light shower come thru and i dont think it can do anything but help the track as long as they dont do anything stupid to the track tonight like drowned it in a bunch of water. JMO

nevermind it was just posted that mt vernon is canceled for tomorrow night due to rain in the INFIELD

right now at mt vernon it is partly cloudy /sunny and 80 degrees no rain on radar anywhere coming this way

Well Calver City called there races off yesterday morning that were scheduled for tonite. Im sure they got a ton of rain and the infield is probaly flooded. May as well call it then tear the track up and tear cars up. Guess we will head to Highland or Macon.

Nic

i think Emling Racing is sitting this one out :( im a lil mad bout that but dad dont wanna tear the car all up and i can understand that

Back