Track prep

AKM9

Dont know how to do a poll but let the fans and racers decide do we want them to farm the race track so all your setup you worked on all night is right out the window or leave it Alone.i say leave it and this is not a dig on curt or Belleville every track around here does it just wanting to know what the people sittin in the seats think

I like when they do it.at Belleville it gets dusty as heck in the stands and it helps for a little bit.not a one lane track when they do it.just my opinion.really don't bother me if they do or don't.

A Fan's POV- If the track is rough or dusty,farm it. Track Prep should start earlier in the week,not at the last minute.... The show on the track is the most important thing!!!!!:) JMO.

As a fan I don't mind it if it' done right, especially the packing it some after the tractor
works it up. Just so they don't take an hour like pevely did last year for the Woo. Also just wanted to say would have been dusty no matter what without any rain in the week & think they did a great job of getting rid of the rut in turn 1 from 2 weeks ago that helped put the Circle 7 in the wall.

Back