Trade Harley for Crate Late

6M RACING

Have a VERY NICE 86 FXST Harley Softtail, custom bike lots of chrome runs very good, has been gone through motor and trans, fat tire kit on rear, over $15,000 invested in this bike would like to trade for turn key crate car. Have pics available located in S.W. MO 417-214-0470

I have an 05 bob pierce or an 01 American Made chassis and I may have a crate motor deal going on where I may be able to put together a complete turnkey car for ya. I have been looking for a Harley and it just might be a deal I could do for ya. If the deal on the crate motor happens I will call you. A guy wants to trade 2 604's for my all alum motor, but the deal isnt quite done yet. And I only need one 604.
Where in SW Mo are you located? Where are crates running there? I know Springfield was running them but I hadnt heard it was still happening or not. Or are you looking at running Lake Ozark? I could also put a ULMA car together if you wanted a Limited car. Or I currently have an all alum motor for sale If you want to try Supers. I ran Lebanon and some MLRA and MARS the past couple years. So ran a few shows down that direction. If you want to send some picts of the bike or any other questions my email is westling@midamerica.net
Thanks
Trace

Email the picts, It looks like I might have a deal for you. But I need to see at least a picture and more details on the bike.

Back