trade

lost25

would like to possibly trade 2 hornet race cars one is complete race ready and the other one needs seat,harness,battery, and radiator for a decent boat...i would be willing to throw some money in with it if it was a good enough boat...let me know if ya wanna deal..thanks

i do not want a fishing boat unless it can pull a skier and i also want one with enough seating to take friends and kids...does not have to be new older boats do just as good.. i have ford probes....one black and one white...the white one in the pic does have hood on it...and it is down it does not look like the pic does with the hood sticking up...i cant get a good pic of the black car because of the stuff around it...we raced the white car this year twice but we had a new car we just bought and it got totaled the first night out so we are not even going to worry about racing anymore....the black car has not been raced since last year but will start up and run...

Attachments

• cars 3.jpg
    cars 3.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 127
  • new car pic 1.bmp
    95.5 KB · Views: 131
i just started the black car today also drove it still needs ratiator in in but i will come down on the price of it to 200.00 it just needs seat and belts and a ratiatorand a batt and you can go racing.also comes with a whole set of extra tires.white car is a bit more but it comes with a ton of extra parts and is ready to race today might take it racing sat at mt.vernon.need to get at least one out of my yard tired of looking at them oh guess i need to say i want 650.00 for the white one lets talk

Back