Trailor...cheap

CC-28

CC-28
All metal trailor with ramps. Hauls good, have never had a problem. No tire rack, no winch, no pics, good trailor for cheap.

Sorry $900, I don't know what the dimensions are for sure, I'll try to post, never had a problem with my mod even with 2" offsets, we even put a late model on it before. All metal, so you dont have to worry about replacing boards.

trailer,

is this a homade trailer,does it have mobile home axles ,is there fenderwhels above the tires, im looking ,but need more details with out a pic,
wheres it sitting

BRAD

Not homemade, has wheel wells, not perfect, but a good trailer. In Maryland Heights, but I work in Granite.

call me later tonight,,would like to check out the wheels we talked about yesterday,,all ready to race and no place to go,,,

SOLD! Thanks to Chipper for the assist, and a special thanks to Lonnie Monnig for holding the other one for me, outstanding people to deal with.

i second lonni monnig,he sold me an awesome dirt works race car,probably the nicest i have ever seen for the year...corey is also top notch to deal with...

Back