Trashdog is 40

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
No wonder you snuck down to Florida this week - you didn't want anyone knowing you were going over the hill!!!! Happy birthday, big guy!!! Enjoy yourself, but be careful.

Aww Dog, don't look at it as being over the hill. Just look at it this way. You're anywhere from 1/2 to 2/3 through your life! LOL!

Seriously, have a great B-Day and enjoy the races!

Happy Birthday

WoW Dog Happy Birthday. There seems to quite a few of use with very close BD'S. We will just have to have a BD drink at the meeting of the minds the first night back.
And the way I see you ( whoever you are today ) it's like FINE WINE you just keep getting better with time ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOG!!!!!!

DON'T COLD NOSE THE WRONG LADY. WOULDN'T WANT YOU THROWN IN THE POUND ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!:cool:

DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOPPING THE "HILL", JUST PUT THE BRAKES ON AND STAY THERE A WHILE!!!!!:D

Happy Birthday Trashy! I hope you are enjoying yourself in sunny FL. What a great way to spend the big 4-0. Sun, Racecars and Beer (I'm sure you have some of that).

Originally posted by MRS.112
Happy Birthday!!!!! He probably remembered his thong but forgot the sun block:D :cool:
Good Lord, woman! Don't you know better than to subject all us to those kind of visions??? Please edit this post, Jimmy!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOG! BigDaddyCrash9 & Son

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOG. HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOYED THE WARM WEATHER TODAY WHILE I WAS FREEZING MY A#% OFF!!!! LOL honestly hope you are havin a great time, you deserve it

Happy Birthday Trashdog ! Hope you are enjoying yourself in Florida ,while the rest of us are stuck here in the cold . I tryed them thongs once , but I kept getting blisters between my toes .......... The"Hustler"

happy birthday dog dang you didn't tell me you were that old ,maybe during the summer nats he can wear his thong

I talked with him a few times today while he was watching the Twin 125's today.... Guess what??? He no longer calls it NAPCAR.....

"Wow, this is coooooooooooool."

Back