Trashdog

Maverick!

John 3:7
Hey Trashdog did ya get your site back up and runinng yet ?

Sadly no, I kind of lost interest in it, I still hold the domain and I was in the middle of a site redesign and then "poof" loss of motivation.

I think I will bring it back online with the site dedicated to my older collection. I have so many old photos that I want them backed up somewhere. I'm afraid of a big fire or flood taking all that history away one day.

John Barr
The Trashdog

keep us posted. Did you do any Photos at Godfrey in the 80's ? im looking for photos of a friend of mine that raced late models there at that time. His name is Dwight Wade. Also raced bombers at Highland before that.

The name is familiar but I don't recall a car number. I shot pictures at local tracks here and there in the late 70's. Then I shot Lake Hill in 1980, Tri-City in 1981 and 1982, Allied from 1983 to 1985 and then finished my track photography career off in Highland in 1986 and 1987.

Then I only shot pictures from time to time, until I was able to get away from the wicked witch of the west. Miracle I have anything left from those years at all. You ought to see me when I discover an old box of racing photos. It's like I'm an Archologist or something, they get treated like gold...lol

I think I went to Godfrey 1 time and that was in 1978, then I attended shows from time to time there but without my trusty Canon. I think when I shot the opening day photos this past March was the first time I ever took pictures at Godfrey Speedway.

John Barr
The Trashdog

He used to run #7 when he ran at Highland in the bombers. It was a blue mid 70's Monte. I am not sure if he kept the same number on his late model or not. I went in the service and lost track of him. if you could see if you have anything I would really appreciate it.
thanks, Randy

Back