Trashdog's Florida Schedule

Trashdog

Tentative 2005 Speedweeks Calendar

February 3, 4 Fastrak “Winter Nationals” Oglethorpe Speedway Park, Pooler, GA
February 5 World Series of Late Model Racing, Golden Isle Speedway, Brunswick, GA
February 6 Super Bowl Jacksonvill, FL
February 7 Winter Nationals East Bay
February 8 All Star Sprints Valusia
February 9 Winter Nationals East Bay
February 10 Winter Nationals East Bay
February 11th World of Outlaws Sprints, Valusha Speedway Park
February 12th -Trashdog’s Bithday, Budweiser Shootout, Arca Remax Daytona International Speedway, to be followed by excessive amounts of drinking.
February 13th World Series of Asphalt Racing New Smyrna Speedway
February 14th Media Day Orlando Speedworld, World Series of Asphalt Racing New Smyrna Speedway
February 15th Universal Studios, UMP Super Late Models, Valusia Speedway Park
February 16th UMP Super Latemodels, Valusia Speedway Park
February 17th Duel at Daytona Daytona International Speedway DIS, World of Outlaw Latemodels, Valusia Speedway Park
February 18th Ritchie Evans Memorial 100 New Smyrna Speedway
February 19th Make for home, one step ahead of authorities

I shall make as many of these events as possible, I may need many "Luck of the Dog'" Beers before this trip is done.

John Barr
The Trashdog

DH-I'll get you a goofy hat from Disney....lol

Chewin' You got it, I'm really looking forward to vacation, especially with a nice ice storm outside...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

trashdogs florida schedule

Mr. Trashdog,Have been looking for pictures of championship night at Mt Gomery,MO,Is it possible for me,or Dirt Girl to recieve some????By the way hope to see you in Fla.!!!:cool:

I have the pictures made, need to contact Dirt Girl and the Impressive folks. I have plaques and pictures

John Barr
The Trashdog

Good luck T-dog and have a safe trip. I'm amazed that you got your schedule out before green Jimmy did.

Did you rob a bank cause you can't hide money?

TTG/MM

Trashdog said:
I have the pictures made, need to contact Dirt Girl and the Impressive folks. I have plaques and pictures

John Barr
The Trashdog

Now John you know I can come to your house and get them. Unless you are SCARED to have me as a guest :eek: ;) LOL!!!!!

Of course maybe I should be after what you did with Cleo and Brook !!!! LOL !!!

Or maybe if you are going to the Rams meeting in Festus on Sunday I can meet with you to snag them. You let me know how you want to handle this ;)

Thanks and look forward to seeing you SOON !!!!!!

Missy Dirtygirl, I is thinkin about being with the Trashdog Sunday. Me and Miss Cleo (along with Captain Morgan and big old stack of me favorite cakes) is planning on makin the trips to check out them Rams. I hears theres a bunch of wild women running the group now and I thinks me can fits right in alongside that Trashdog. Whoa baby let the good times roll....

Auntie Jemima don't let your pancakes slide off the plate just yet. :rolleyes: LOL!!! Just trying to connect with your man not take him... All though I could use a trip to FLORIDA in Febuary!!! He could take me as a birthday present. Hey come to think of it Dog and I could kill 2 birthdays with one trip... You take the Captin and I take the Canadian WOO WEEE can you imagine what they'd have to say after a week with the 4 of us LOL!!! Have Trashdog call me to set up an appointment !!! If you don't mind that is!!!! And I am sure you will fit in nicely with the Rams Women!!! Hear they are a riot !!!!! ;)

Hey, Trashdog, maybe we'll see you down there.Rodney Melvin is making his first trip down there, Feb 14-18th, down at Volucia speedway.

Lisa, I'll meet you at the Rams meeting, anyway to get Lara there to get her Plaque? I also need to get a hold of Bob Prince as well anyone with contact info a little help would be greatly appreciated.

Mustang, I'll be looking forward to seeing Rodney at Volusia, should be fun.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Are you sure this meeting is okay with your groupies ( Aunite ) ???? Lord knows I do not want to make the girlies mad LOL!!! I can be there and see if I can get LALA there also . As for Bobby can anyone help ?

Thanks John P.M. me please so we can discuss the monies that are owed on what you are getting to me !!!!
Thanks Again...... Lisa

Hey Dirtgirl, if the Rams (the football team) get beat Saturday I think I might go to that meeting so I can get with Mel. I wonder if we could get Rusty over there to so we can get all the photos done and out of the way....

The meeting is at 2PM at the Festus Ponderosa. I'll be there around 1:30 or so to take pictures.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Back