tri city entrance

retired

was at tri city friday New entrance (not too good) too far to the seats. Have to walk thru play grounds Noticed some people on crutches and mobile chairs. Is there another entrance ? No lights in parking area.

There is still work to be done there. Including a paved path from the ticket booth to the grandstands.

i have to agree to an extent on this. my only concern was for the handicaped. i agree that they should have another entrance for them as the new entrance is a little to far for them to walk to their seats. another thing that i have noticed lately is the guy who gets around in a wheel chair but yet can walk to the very top of the stands. now come on now if you can walk your tail up to the top of the stands you are not that handicaped in my opinoin. and to top it off he shows up on a motorcycle and parks in the handicaped spots. this really burns my tail when people do this stuff. be more considerate than that. jmo tho im sure ill get ripped for it. but it is what it is

No faustfan2 you have a very good point. The only thing is it is so easy to get a handycap permit. They will give you one for just about eveything including being stupid. Now that you bring it up though how do you get a permit if you can ride a motorcycle? guessing it's for his car? But his personal life is none of my businness unless he is milking my tax dollors. Now watch how many people that are not handycap go walking though the gate if the track makes an entrance closer to the track. Then you got to ask who is the bigger POS? What gets me is people that use there family or friends permit to go shoping. It kills me to see people get out of there car that apear just fine walk into the store all while the real old person walks haft way across the parking lot. I have a friend that has one and she will not use it if I'm in the car with her because I yell at her for parking there if the person that has the permit is not in the car. As Jimmy said I'm also shure there are other things in the works. I'm also shure Tc is doing things right as there are laws to help the hanycap and I know they will not indanger there track over something like that. Very good question though.

Ok now I know the person you guys are talking about. if you noticed his son is with him every week and helps him to the stands at the top. He has sat there for years. Also, they sure did not think of big people or handicap people when they built those bathrooms. They are small varily have enough room to breath in there. I will admit it is nicer. The front gate way down there really is bad with no lights for after the races. Please do some thing about this before some one gets hurt.

Can you people do anything else but complain....I'm just glad improvements are being made. Give Kevin a little time and some credit for what he is trying to do!

If you think about it, Tri-City's new entrance isn't any further than what most other tracks in the area are.

ok then kevin should have kept the track closed until everything was completely done and you people could complain that the track is not open. come on people, just be happy that we can watch some great racing. everything will be done eventually then you all can find something else to b!tch about!!! and by the way that entrance is no farther away than i55 entrance is!

WELL.i have a plackard (not a sticker,its a plackard)on my tow truck as a matter of fact i have,as far as i know,the only handicap reserved spot (at highland)for my hauler n car ..AND I drive a race car,i bet som ya all are gon-a have a cow but if ya all have ever seen me walk on the un-even ground in the pits u would know why i have a plackard,,that said my late wife asked me one time if my knees hurt so bad why do i drive a race car,,i looked her right in the eye and said "I GET TO SIT DOWN TO DRIVE!!!"she never asked again...

Back