Tri-City modified mania roll call

who is going to come for the three day show, and who is your pick to win?

will landers run away with it again this year like he did last year?? Can harrison hang with landers this year? I sure hope so!!

well its going to be a good show,hope its as good as pevely was... I cant wait to see the excitement!!! SEETS,KINDER,LONG,HARRISON,HANCOCK AND NICK HOFFMAN WILL PUT ON A H--L OF A SHOW...:p:):cool:

Spoke with Jared at the World 100, he said he is planning to attend the Mod Mania again this year.

Don't forget about the...

SHOWSTOPPER!!!!

I hear he's got something up his sleeve!!!!

They had a chemestry set in the shop with alot of bags marked "HOPS" and "BARLEY" and a bunch of empty kegs that looked like they were converted into fuel cans???

Mike harrison
Jeff leka
Jeffrey leka
Justin leka
Clint demoss
John demoss
Micheal long
Dean hoffman
Brent mullins
Chad kinder
Denny swartz(sp)
Nick hoffman
Mike spolta(sp)
Tim hancock
Timmy hill
Marty smith jr
Rusty griffaw
Jared landers
Bobby regot
Bobby bittle
Steve lach
Chris smith
Matt goulden
Matt mevert
Rick conyer
Joe dresh
Trista stevenston
mcCay wenger
ray walsh
kevin weaver
shelby miles
devin gilpin
micheal bolyard
kelby simmons
dane gundaker
kyle steffens
randle sweeney
gabe menser
kyle byerline
tyler deibert
steve maisel
tom seets sr
steve picou
larry anderson
darrell moser
james reed
derek dubree
danny jolly

All these drivers I would imagine will be there plus many many more

well its going to be a good show,hope its as good as pevely was... I cant wait to see the excitement!!! SEETS,KINDER,LONG,HARRISON,HANCOCK AND NICK HOFFMAN WILL PUT ON A H--L OF A SHOW...:p:):cool:
Kinder isnt sure if he will race ti-city... he was going to decide to stay up in minnestoa for big race r come down here, depending on how his car ran this past friday,( if good he is staying north, if bad coming here)

Kinder isnt sure if he will race ti-city... he was going to decide to stay up in minnestoa for big race r come down here, depending on how his car ran this past friday,( if good he is staying north, if bad coming here)

Kinder's coming to Tri City. Talked to him yesterday..

Tommie seets jr will be back in his ride this weekend!!!! Also jared landers will be there for sure glad to here tommies doing better and ready to roll

Jared landers sweeps all three races again of the mod mania!!!!! This is a good possibility and would be 2 years in a row...

Back